Where's The Outrage???

There's a big difference here.

When one's political opponents make an allegation that you're "probably hiding something unseemly", you're then guilty of whatever accusations follow until you prove your innocence. Romney has been so accused, and thus his wealth is evil until further notice.

Also, the industry in which he worked has also been demonized by his political opponents. Streamlining companies to keep them afloat has been deemed evil, at least until after the election. If you have to fire some people to make the company economically viable, the morally correct thing to do is allow the whole company to perish so as to avoid being a meany who likes to fire people. Making everybody involved go job hunting rather than just those unlucky enough to be in superfluous positions is the way to go. . . when say 5,000 people have to find new positions in stead of just say 1,000, that's better. That's that shared sacrifice we're supposed to embrace, right? Social justice? Everybody being fucked the same so that nobody has too much more than the next guy? Top down economics? Beautiful.

Do you remember a while back when Bono paid an airline a one way first class ticket for his hat he left behind in another country?

There was no outrage over that either.

Bono's £1k jet bill for hat | The Sun |News

I don't know how credible the source is, but maybe you can find another. I just did a quick search and picked the first link.

He must have really loved that hat.

We once held a Ready P-3 for a Japanese Captain's cover that the Aussies had "playfully" pilfered during RIMPAC one year.

I am not voting for either candidate. I may write myself in so I can say I got a vote for president.

Best of luck in your campaign....

....perhaps you should practice Wm. F. Buckley's line from his campaign for mayor of NYC....

'William F. Buckley’s 1965 New York mayoral campaign is perhaps best remembered for a memorable quip: asked what he would do if he won, the Conservative Party candidate responded with a bemused smile, “Demand a recount.” '
William F. Buckley’s Unmaking of a Mayor by Fred Siegel, City Journal 3 March 2008

Not a campaign. I jsut do not think either candidate deserves to be president and the end result will be about the same regardless of which one is elected.
I am voting to say I voted but did not ike either candidate, a write in accomplishes this.

I actually agree with you to the extent that Governor Romney is less than my ideal conservative....but he is world's better than the Leftist currently in the people's house.

At least Cruise will be spending some of his money on taxes and fuel, etc and helping the economy, as opposed to investing it offshore and such.

What make you think he doesn't have money offshore? Safe bet he does,why don't you investigate. demand tax returns.

At least Cruise will be spending some of his money on taxes and fuel, etc and helping the economy, as opposed to investing it offshore and such.

So.....you thought I needed some verification of

".....the most dedicated Democrat-Liberal voters (read "dim-wits") actually find success and wealth a reason to vote against our next President....Mitt Romney."

Thanks, anyway.

I am not voting for either candidate. I may write myself in so I can say I got a vote for president.

I've done that a couple of times in local elections. :lol:

What make you think he doesn't have money offshore? Safe bet he does,why don't you investigate. demand tax returns.

Now.....be more circumspect!

You realize that you may be addressing the next President of the United States!!!

Forum List

Back