Wheres the outrage for this?

Do they know who did it and have yet to arrest them? No? Well...now you know where the "outrage" is (or isn't).

Defendants tried & convicted; new trial ordered due to judicial action trial. Law enforcement got on THIS heinous crime FAST.

Do they know who did it and have yet to arrest them? No? Well...now you know where the "outrage" is (or isn't).

Defendants tried & convicted; new trial ordered due to judicial action trial. Law enforcement got on THIS heinous crime FAST.

But no ACLU or Jackson or Sharpton screaming about civil rights and blah blah blah? WTF is this world coming to?

But no ACLU or Jackson or Sharpton screaming about civil rights and blah blah blah? WTF is this world coming to?

Wouldn't this be where the KKK should put out a bounty for the criminals? And where community leaders call for mass marches of white boys holding up bic lighters? (not sure what they should wear for fire though) .

Actually, I was referencing the Christian/NEWSOME murders. I see a lot about the burning cases also. There have been a few sick crimes against white victims posted; none wherein a white man killed a black teen though.

link? I actually could find nothing on this.

MY ERROR; I was referencing the NEWSOME/CHRISTIAN muders; there is coverage of the heinous crime against the white child however:

Cops seek teens who allegedly set fire to 13-year-old student - Crimesider - CBS News

Civil Rights?

Whats Santorum, Gingrich and Allen West's opinion on this? Where's your outrage? *cricket chirps*

link? I actually could find nothing on this.

MY ERROR; I was referencing the NEWSOME/CHRISTIAN muders; there is coverage of the heinous crime against the white child however:

Cops seek teens who allegedly set fire to 13-year-old student - Crimesider - CBS News

They still haven't found these kids yet?

Civil Rights?

Whats Santorum, Gingrich and Allen West's opinion on this? Where's your outrage? *cricket chirps*

Police were on this crime FAST.

Teens set kid on fire for being 'white boy' - New York Daily News

Forum List

Back