Where's the media outrage?????????

And this is a topic for "political" message boards, WHY?

No dumbass this is a message board for a variety of topics, this just happens to be the "media" topic and the story that is being referred to was in the MEDIA.

I swear every time you post you just show more of your utter stupidity.

Last edited:
And this is a topic for "political" message boards, WHY?

because your ass doesn't get to dictate what is posted on a message board thank god. he's also the guy who bellowed "President Bush doesn't care about black people."

where is the media outrage about why nobody is doing something about how fat and stupid i am?

The better question is can we get this stupid thread merged with this one:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ns-going-to-say-no-to-pcing-black-racism.html

I take it you agree that Kanye West is a racist.

pretty big leap there.....

I just think he's an imbecile...

I wonder more about whether the people calling him a racist are the racists...

And here I thought this thread was going to be about the media's lack of outrage at the ACORN shit going on.

Where is the media on this anyway? It's got corruption, sex, scandal, fraud . . . . all great ingredients for news coverage. I would have thought the MSM woud be all over it. If it were in the Republican arena I bet I'd find it on all the channels. Only place I'm hearing about it is FOX. More coming out today.

The better question is can we get this stupid thread merged with this one:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ns-going-to-say-no-to-pcing-black-racism.html

I take it you agree that Kanye West is a racist.

pretty big leap there.....

I just think he's an imbecile...

I wonder more about whether the people calling him a racist are the racists...

Not a big leap at all. You suggested this thread be mixed with one that claims West is a racist. Oh and trust me, I've already been labeled a racist for disagreeing with Obama's policies, it's seems to be the only weapon in the leftwing lunatics arsenal. Oh and it's no longer an effective weapon, as a matter of fact, it's beginning to get old and people are beginning to tire of it.

As for calling West a racist, one only has to look at the things he's said, for example in the January issue of Essence magazine commenting on bi-racial babies he says, "If it wasn't for race mixing there'd be no video girls. Me and most of our friends like mutts a lot. Yeah, in the hood we call 'em mutts!", then I think a case could be made.

anyone see Jay Leno last night? Kanye was on, and Leno asked him what his mother would have thought of what he did (Leno knew his mom). He couldn't answer at first and got kinda choked up, then agreed she would not have like it. GOOD FOR LENO!!!! I loved it!

You have to admit that it was kind of douchey to bring up his mum. Slightly worse than stealing the mic from some pop star.

kanye west disrespects a white girl on national t.v. in the defense of a black girl

according to radical left media talking points , that should be considered racist

He just made a total ass out of himself and Fox news took him down for it on O'Reilly, Hannity and Greta.

The three you mentioned are somewhat petty, don't you think. Some might even call them disrespectful even.

New Topics

Forum List

Back