Where's the list of commands thread?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Remember seeing one but dunno what it's called so can't search for it. Had all the image, bold, italics type commands. Wasn't there one for embedding images in a post form hd instead of url link?

Thanks. Looking through it and fiddling with img and attach commands neither works for a local source image. Is a religious meme thread in R&E I wanted to post my inspirational poster things to from hd. Only site they're on has since upgraded from when I joined it and I can't use it now :)

Don't wanna have to upload them yet again just to post them here. Ah well. :)

Don't bother using the "attachment" commands.

There is an icon right next to the smilie icon when you post, it allows you to paste in the URL of an image so you can easily upload it.

If you don't already have a URL for it, you can temporarily save the image to your computer/ iphone/ etc. Type in "image upload" onto Google and use the first one that comes up. It will take no more than 30 seconds to upload your image and retrieve a URL for it.

Then its a simple matter of copy and paste, which I sure hope you know how to do.

That's how I always upload my pictures.

Last edited:
Don't bother using the "attachment" commands.

There is an icon right next to the smilie icon when you post, it allows you to paste in the URL of an image so you can easily upload it.

If you don't already have a URL for it, you can temporarily save the image to your computer/ iphone/ etc. Type in "image upload" onto Google and use the first one that comes up. It will take no more than 30 seconds to upload your image and retrieve a URL for it.

Then its a simple matter of copy and paste, which I sure hope you know how to do.

That's how I always upload my pictures.

That works. :) postimg.org is the site from google btw.

Forum List

Back