Where's the Crash?

The markets & the economy will tank right before the next guy strolls into The White House ala G. W. Bush's gift to Obama.

Trump will do the same; Trump will hand off a smelly turd to the next guy walking in the door.

It's the new GOP tradition. Thanks George ........
I've been saying the same for the longest.

It's how Republican policies tend to manifest.

What did Obama do besides failed ACA and the stimulus scam?

Or are you just arguing that non intervention (otherwise) into markets is the way to go?
are you on the right wing? did you miss the recession due to all of the "stimulus scam".

The markets & the economy will tank right before the next guy strolls into The White House ala G. W. Bush's gift to Obama.

Trump will do the same; Trump will hand off a smelly turd to the next guy walking in the door.

Or are you just arguing that non intervention (otherwise) into markets is the way to go?
are you on the right wing? did you miss the recession due to all of the "stimulus scam".

That doesn't make sense.

That doesn't make sense.
you have no (economic) sense.

That doesn't make sense.
you have no (economic) sense.

Coming from you, that means nothing.

Forum List

Back