Where's the car?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
How come Obama didn't say anything about that car being in the ditch today when he had his news conference? He must have gotten it out because just last week he said the Republicans could come along for the ride but they had to sit in the back. I wonder if that's still true? I noticed today that he wasn't being his usual smart-assed self. I think he's running scared.

How come Obama didn't say anything about that car being in the ditch today when he had his news conference? He must have gotten it out because just last week he said the Republicans could come along for the ride but they had to sit in the back. I wonder if that's still true? I noticed today that he wasn't being his usual smart-assed self. I think he's running scared.

I think he's coming to the realization that you have to use (R)everse to back the car out of the ditch, instead of (D)riving it farther into the ditch.
:eusa_whistle:

Was it my imagination or is he still firmly in the river of De Nile? Did he actually say they lost because Americans hadn't yet felt the impact of all the good shit he's done?

Oh.

My.

God.

We felt the impact, thanks.

I found the car:

boedicca-albums-boedicca-s-stuff-picture2488-ramclr-110210-ditchedibd-jpg.jpeg

Forum List

Back