Johnson Where's the Bumper Stickers and Signs?

Yeah but the LP has a candidate who is not compared to Satan much less unfavorably so why not someplace to pick up stickers or signs?

Finally found the site for bumper stickers hopefully I will get a street sign as well.

Yeah but the LP has a candidate who is not compared to Satan much less unfavorably so why not someplace to pick up stickers or signs?

It's a little early to put up yard signs in Hillbilly Hollywood just yet. People are finicky about appearances. Hell, we all have to have perfectly manicured yards or we'll end up in a mug shot on the evening news. :biggrin:
But -- I do have a bunch of bumper stickers and door hangers ordered.

Door hangers are VERY efficient for getting the candidate out there. Gives them links to see more.

I agree with earlier poster. between the Bitch and Trump there's not much happening and happy with the majors. Those two are like drunks walking home their only means of support is the other guy. If one falls the other falls. I have seen no signs, bumperstickers or door-hangers for any of the majors not even during the primaries. Do you want a male or female version of the beast of the apocalypse as president is a very hard sale.

18gbie.jpg

As indicated on another thread, political signs are limited to local races here in Vegas.

How do they get away with that? Is that a muni code?

Not with all the signs still up from the last election in June!

It's just that nobody is putting up signs on the presidential campaign.

I thought you were saying you couldn't put signs for anything but local races. :biggrin:

There is little or no positive support for either major party candidate anywhere The question is which one will implode first.

Who wants their car keyed, or worse? Passions running as high as they are, displaying a political preference is just begging for a new paint job.
[ for a new paint job.[/QUOTE]

Major party preference certainly. Stein and Johnson do not arouse much passion, which is why they are in the single digits..

Forum List

Back