Where's the birth certificate book.

• Banned
I am sure there is. I was listening to a thing this morning when drudge released the book 3 months ago for 2 days it shot to #500 on amazon's list. So I bet it is going to be a best seller.

Yes Virginia, there still are millions that don't believe obama was born in America, and has been lying about it from the start. And they don't buy either of the grade school quality photo shop forgeries he calls proof he was born in Hawaii, especially that latest amateurish forgery with over 50 layers of digital photo shop forging in it.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you'll never fool all of the people all of the time. There will always be those who are independent, critical thinkers who won't follow the crowd, and who are especially critical of anything the liberal controlled lame stream media is telling them is the truth... move along... nothing to see here.... really? Then why do they want you to FORGET it?

Don't be stupid people.

The book came out yesterday.

This morning Esquire published an article on their website:

BREAKING: Jerome Corsi's Birther Book Pulled from Shelves!

May 18, 2011 at 10:50AM by Mark Warren
Read more: BREAKING: Jerome Corsi's Birther Book Pulled from Shelves! - Esquire

At 12:25 Esquire updated this report as being parody. The article ran from 10:50 till 12:25 without an update or disclaimer.

In a somewhat related article from the editor of the book:

Joseph Farah says he may sue Esquire for ‘parody’ story on Jerome Corsi book

Read more: Birth Certificate | Esquire Parody | World Net Daily | The Daily Caller

Why would Esquire publish a parody without a disclaimer. It sure looks like someone wants this book to Go Away..................

My thanks to Esquire for the Heads Up on the release of the Book

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama's birth certificate fraud will blow up in his face prior to 2012. The guns are being loaded even as we speak...

Obama's birth certificate fraud will blow up in his face prior to 2012. The guns are being loaded even as we speak...

I agree. The pathetic forgery obama just released as his long form certificate of birth was a shabby, third rate, deplorable attempt to make it appear real. Problem is, it isn't. It's not a scan or anything of the sort that would indicate it's a facsimile of an actual document. What it is really is a digitally created image in Adobe Illustrator with over fifty layers of content that was either moved to it/added or created. There is no question it's a wretched forgery. The question is, did obama WANT people to know it was fake, or didn't he care because he was counting on the liberal media to blindly accept it 100% without another question about it? Either way, this is far from over. It's the calm before the storm. Opponents of obama are letting the dust settle, lulling him and his henchmen into a false sense of security, but it's about to get real messy again before another Presidential election. Next time they'll hit him with both barrels of the facts, and he won't have any time left to cook up any more garbage. He'll be at the end of his rope.

Last edited:
Yes Virginia, there still are millions that don't believe obama was born in America, and has been lying about it from the start. And they don't buy either of the grade school quality photo shop forgeries he calls proof he was born in Hawaii, especially that latest amateurish forgery with over 50 layers of digital photo shop forging in it.

You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you'll never fool all of the people all of the time. There will always be those who are independent, critical thinkers who won't follow the crowd, and who are especially critical of anything the liberal controlled lame stream media is telling them is the truth... move along... nothing to see here.... really? Then why do they want you to FORGET it?

Don't be stupid people.
And I won't be intimidated by someone who has "more posts" than me. Asshole.:lol::lol:

BTW I am NOT an Obama supporter. Just against ignorant in-breeders such as you.:lol:

Forum List

Back