Where's the ACLU to defend this guy...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.dailyherald.com/search/main_story.asp?intID=3818451

Elburn man accused of having sex with dog
By Tona Kunz Daily Herald Staff Writer
Posted 7/16/2004
Police are searching for an Elburn man charged with molesting a pit bull-boxer mix.

A warrant was issued for Daniel J. Joyner, 27, of 40W019 Hughes Road in Elburn Thursday after a 2 1/2-week investigation into complaints from the dog's owner, a Geneva woman, that Joyner injured the animal in June after having sex with it in Geneva.

Joyner faces felony charges of engaging in sexual conduct with an animal and criminal damage to property. He could face up to nine years in prison and $75,000 but is also eligible for probation.

The dog has recovered and is back with its owner, said Debra Bree, assistant Kane County state's attorney.

Sexual abuse of animals has dropped off in recent years, although more people are reporting animal neglect and cruelty, Bree said.

Joyner also is wanted by police on a warrant alleging he failed to appear in drug court for follow up on charges of possession of controlled substances and a syringe. He also has a lengthy record in Geneva, Batavia, St. Charles and North Aurora for possession of cannabis, breaking into cars, theft and DUI.

Joyner is 6 foot 4 inches tall, 200 pound with brown hair and blue eyes.

Anyone who has information about Joyner should contact the Geneva Police Department at (630) 232-4736.

Sounds like a card-carrying member of the ACLU if i ever did hear one.

The dog has recovered and is back with its owner, said Debra Bree, assistant Kane County state's attorney.

Sexual abuse of animals has dropped off in recent years, although more people are reporting animal neglect and cruelty, Bree said.

You have got to be kidding me!

This does not even belong in the humor Forum. Do we not have a Believe it or Not, or Stranger Than Fiction forum?

But anyway, what's the problem? He was probably just throwing the dog a bone.

:teeth:

HGROKIT said:
You have got to be kidding me!

This does not even belong in the humor Forum. Do we not have a Believe it or Not, or Stranger Than Fiction forum?

But anyway, what's the problem? He was probably just throwing the dog a bone.

:teeth:

Enough with the smilies, we need audio! drum and cymbals!

Kathianne said:
Enough with the smilies, we need audio! drum and cymbals!

I'll see what I can come up with!

I am then reminded of a childhood diddy:

"with a nick nack paddy wack..."

Those of us old enough will appreciate the humor in that one!

HGROKIT said:
I'll see what I can come up with!

I am then reminded of a childhood diddy:

"with a nick nack paddy wack..."

Those of us old enough will appreciate the humor in that one!

Sad, but I'm old enough! Loved that man rolling home!

HGROKIT said:
LOL - me too!

Am enjoying teaching it to my grandchildren.

Waiting for the grandchildren! Just wishing they wait until they are 35 to get married! ~slap to me~I'm jaded!

HGROKIT said:
hehehe - rots o ruck
So I'm hearing from the nearly 23 year old daughter! Only moments ago, she was saying, "You may only have 1 cookie, my mommy says so!"

Kathianne said:
So I'm hearing from the nearly 23 year old daughter! Only moments ago, she was saying, "You may only have 1 cookie, my mommy says so!"

Well, at least she is still listening to mommy!

My boys...well, let's just leave it at they are boys. The grandkids are boys too. So, there is some truth to the saying that what goes around comes around.

HGROKIT said:
Well, at least she is still listening to mommy!

My boys...well, let's just leave it at they are boys. The grandkids are boys too. So, there is some truth to the saying that what goes around comes around.

LOL if you had a daughter, you'd know that moment was about 21 years ago! Damn! I have 2 sons. I figure they'll grunt when they are getting married, telling me where to be and when. The daughter, well, different altogether!

insein said:
All that out of a topic of man/dog loving, lol. :rotflmao:

Hey we can relate same ideas to different circumstances. :beer:

Kathianne said:

You're getting a little long in the tooth teach!

:moon4:

{ducks out}

:laugh:

:funnyface:

DKSuddeth said:
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

seriously, this isn't a civil rights issue and you know it. this is a criminal act. I don't understand why so many people hate the ACLU, is it because they don't give a damn about civil rights?

Take every argument that exists for the pro-homosexual agenda, and apply it to this guy shafting the pooch. That's why the ACLU sucks.

-=d=- said:
Take every argument that exists for the pro-homosexual agenda, and apply it to this guy shafting the pooch. That's why the ACLU sucks.

where is anyone applying those arguments to this issue? they are obviously two totally different situations not even comparable except to those that are trying to equate the gay marriage issue to people marrying cats and dogs.

DKSuddeth said:
where is anyone applying those arguments to this issue? they are obviously two totally different situations not even comparable except to those that are trying to equate the gay marriage issue to people marrying cats and dogs.

They are the same issue - at stake is a person's right to prefer whichever sexual connections they want. Rights to privacy...Rights to live and to love.

I'm saying, if you apply those arguments to this issue, you'll have the reason the ACLU was mentioned.

-=d=- said:
They are the same issue - at stake is a person's right to prefer whichever sexual connections they want. Rights to privacy...Rights to live and to love.

I'm saying, if you apply those arguments to this issue, you'll have the reason the ACLU was mentioned.

wow, and here all along I thought it was just about human sexual connections, not all sexual connections. what the hell was I thinking. :rolleyes:

DKSuddeth said:
wow, and here all along I thought it was just about human sexual connections, not all sexual connections. what the hell was I thinking. :rolleyes:

Yup. Most people assume it's just about human sexual connections. The slope allowing for the Pro-homosexual agenda is having courts decide that not only can people screw WHOMever they want, they should be allowed the privacy to screw WHATever they want. The arguments for ONE issue, apply.

That's ONE reason the ACLU sucks. :)

There are more.

Forum List

Back