Where's My Violin Music?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
:boohoo:

BOONE-DE KALB-DUPAGE-KANE-KENDALL-LEE-MCHENRY-OGLE-WINNEBAGO-
1101 AM CST SAT JAN 22 2005

...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CHICAGO IL HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM
WARNING.

THE SNOW WILL DIMINISH TO FLURRIES BY LATE AFTERNOON. THE WIND WILL
BE 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH. WE EXPECT CONSIDERABLE BLOWING
AND DRIFTING SNOW...ESPECIALLY IN OPEN AREAS.

THE WINTER STORM WARNING IS EXTENDED THROUGH 2 PM CST.

TRAVEL IS NOT RECOMMENDED. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL USE EXTREME CAUTION.

TRAVEL IS NOT RECOMMENDED. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL, DO IT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.
LOL! Poor Kat!!

We've been having some pretty freaky weather here. I was told we're having a bad winter storm come through here Monday. YUCK!! More ice and snow!!!! :tinfoil:

UsaPride said:
LOL! Poor Kat!!

We've been having some pretty freaky weather here. I was told we're having a bad winter storm come through here Monday. YUCK!! More ice and snow!!!! :tinfoil:

I am going to have to go shovel again. Arrrrgggg

THE WIND WILL
BE 20 TO 30 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 40 MPH. WE EXPECT CONSIDERABLE BLOWING
AND DRIFTING SNOW...ESPECIALLY IN OPEN AREAS.

This does NOT bode well. Wonder what the Wind Chill Factors are going to be?

Kathianne said:
I am going to have to go shovel again. Arrrrgggg
Time to invest in a snow plow?! LOL!

Or lay a tarp on your driveway and after the snow, drag the tarp to the side and all the snow goes with it. Okay, maybe not, but it sounded good, LOL!!

UsaPride said:
Time to invest in a snow plow?! LOL!

Or lay a tarp on your driveway and after the snow, drag the tarp to the side and all the snow goes with it. Okay, maybe not, but it sounded good, LOL!!

Have a snow plow, no reason to spend all that time starting it, only have walkway to my home. The association plows the drives, once we get the cars off of them. (one car in garage, 2 in driveway, one was on grass). Too many cars!

Kathianne said:
Have a snow plow, no reason to spend all that time starting it, only have walkway to my home. The association plows the drives, once we get the cars off of them. (one car in garage, 2 in driveway, one was on grass). Too many cars!
Good googlymoogly, you do have cars! LOL! Well, a walkway is better than the driveway. Still feel for ya. I hate the cold!!!

UsaPride said:
Good googlymoogly, you do have cars! LOL! Well, a walkway is better than the driveway. Still feel for ya. I hate the cold!!!
Sons at college, no car-that's the one in the garage.
I have 1. Dad has 1. Daughter home, her's was on grass, no street parking during snow. My neighbors keep praying the kids will go and take the cars with them. :happy2:

come on Kath you should be used to the falling white devil snow! I think it finally stopped snowing here for now. thank gawd.

Johnney said:
come on Kath you should be used to the falling white devil snow! I think it finally stopped snowing here for now. thank gawd.
But it should be happening on school days, not weekend for pity's sake! You are in Indiana? Hope springs eternal, maybe just a couple more hours.

Do you have the winds? It's getting pretty stupid here. Going to be some very fine drifts.

Kathianne said:
But it should be happening on school days, not weekend for pity's sake! You are in Indiana? Hope springs eternal, maybe just a couple more hours.

Do you have the winds? It's getting pretty stupid here. Going to be some very fine drifts.
no im in iowa! we got some winds, but not too bad though

Johnney said:
no im in iowa! we got some winds, but not too bad though

OK, I'll take the bad winds over watching the corn grow! :tng: My godson is at Drake, the longest ride is through cornfield country! I know, we have our share, but it's broken up by mindpics of the Hillside strangler. (I do believe you were ensnarled there?)

Well, dear Kathianne, you're violin music is right where mine is. We got 10 inches of snow Thursday. It was garbage night so I shoveled a path to the alley. I was pissed at something so it did me good! Last night we were to get about 5 inches of sleet. Didn't. But I looked out a bit ago and it has started. MM may have to haul his drums home tonight on his back!

Joz said:
Well, dear Kathianne, you're violin music is right where mine is. We got 10 inches of snow Thursday. It was garbage night so I shoveled a path to the alley. I was pissed at something so it did me good! Last night we were to get about 5 inches of sleet. Didn't. But I looked out a bit ago and it has started. MM may have to haul his drums home tonight on his back!
Hey Joz, just came in from shoveling, again. Had about 12" at 6:30am. Just shoveled another 5". Now if this had come THURSDAY, I would have been off Friday and not complaining, but exclaiming! :p:

Kathianne said:
Hey Joz, just came in from shoveling, again. Had about 12" at 6:30am. Just shoveled another 5".
That's ridiculous. Who do we see about this?! I hated snow & cold when I was in grade school. Still haven't made it out of here.
My nephew just moved from the upper penninsula of Michigan to Minnesota. I think he's crazy.

Joz said:
That's ridiculous. Who do we see about this?! I hated snow & cold when I was in grade school. Still haven't made it out of here.
My nephew just moved from the upper penninsula of Michigan to Minnesota. I think he's crazy.

I think it's the Department of Ignored Complaints! :beer:

Forum List

Back