Where's my Global Warming!

This reminds me. I need to call the furrier and get my coats out of storage.

Thanks!

Jroc -

Try and post with a little common sense.

Firstly, weather is not climate. If you don't know the difference - find out.

Secondly, for most of us, science is science and politics is politics. This is science, so leave the politics out of it.
sure weather is climate, why else would you always point out Australia or the poles? The question is do we believe in magic and I think on here you've heard .....NO... So keep your peers fudging the data pal it will make you sleep at night. The rest of us will party hardy while the earth is cooling off.

RedFan -

Rather than just search for sources that back up your mistakes, try to look at genuine scientific sources.

You might also try looking at what has been posted from GISS with an open mind, rather than just shouting "But look at what this blogger proved!".

It's childish, dude.

jc456 -

I have you on ignore mode because you do not read or write well enough to debate any topic. You are semi-literate at best.

Thus you need not respond to me posts, as I do not see your replies.

My advice would be to attend some literacy classes, and come back when you have improved your skills in that area.

RedFan -

Rather than just search for sources that back up your mistakes, try to look at genuine scientific sources.

You might also try looking at what has been posted from GISS with an open mind, rather than just shouting "But look at what this blogger proved!".

It's childish, dude.
How about you come to the realization that we don't control the climate one way or the other, and if it is indeed changing we can't stop it. The earth's climate has been changing since it's existence

Jroc -

We know for a 100% certain fact that humankind CAN and DOES change the climate.

Would you like to see absolute proof of that?

Check out the ozone hole. Man created the hole, banned the CFC's that caused it to grow, and now it is getting smaller. That directly effects skin cancer rates in Australia and New Zealand. That can be measured very easily.

So no - I am not going to come to a 'realisation' that is simply nonsense and disproven.

Jroc -

Check out the ozone hole. Man created the hole, banned the CFC's that caused it to grow, and now it is getting smaller. That directly effects skin cancer rates in Australia and New Zealand. That can be measured very easily.

So no - I am not going to come to a 'realisation' that is simply nonsense and disproven.
Ummm yeah ok and Michigan was once a glacier...Global warming:thup:

Jroc -

Try and understand. Really.

You only make yourself look like you are about ten years old by playing these games.

If you want to understand about the ice ages and warmer periods in the past, do a little research and get up to speed. It's not that difficult.

Here's a link for you: Global Warming Natural Cycle mdash OSS Foundation

Is global warming a natural cycle? Or is global warming affected by human influence? What does the science say? Both are true. In the natural cycle, the world can warm, and cool, without any human interference. For the past million years this has occurred over and over again at approximately 100,000 year intervals. About 80-90,000 years of ice age with about 10-20,000 years of warm period, give or take some thousands of years.

The difference is that in the natural cycle CO2 lags behind the warming because it is mainly due to the Milankovitch cycles. Now CO2 is leading the warming. Current warming is clearly not natural cycle.

Last edited:
Jroc -

Yeah only problem with that. Not only has it never gone away. Even after closing up one year it came back even larger 20 years later. And it will continue to expand and contract because that's what it does.

jc456 -

I have you on ignore mode because you do not read or write well enough to debate any topic. You are semi-literate at best.

Thus you need not respond to me posts, as I do not see your replies.

My advice would be to attend some literacy classes, and come back when you have improved your skills in that area.
hahaahahaha, why do you have announce to me that you put me on ignore? Why communicate at all? Why not hit the ignore button and be on your way. You're a coward that's why, you have no material that is valid to draw the conclusions you draw. You fail, and because you fail you are angry and because you are angry you want everyone to know that, and to know that I, me, little jc tripped you up is utterly unacceptable to you. So your only logical choice is to ignore me. hahahahhahaha, you're a joke and lack the skills to even understand what happens in science. See in science a hypothetical is determined and then tested and from the tests a theory evolves. You have no theory because you have no test that shows the hypothetical correct. So, take some of your own advice and go get learned because your lack of knowledge is shown in every post!!! :2up:

Jc -

I announced it because I have noticed that you were still responding to my posts; hence, I thought it better to tell you so that you wouldn't waste your time.

And no - I'm not angry with you. Why would I be?

Just try to do better with your reading and writing and maybe some day someone will actually read one of your posts.

Yeah only problem with that. Not only has it never gone away. Even after closing up one year it came back even larger 20 years later. And it will continue to expand and contract because that's what it does.

Um....no. That is complete nonsense. The ozone hole does not expand and contract like some animated balloon. Really - what an imbecile you are.

images

Indicator A-12 Trend in the area of the ozone hole

Um....no. That is complete nonsense. The ozone hole does not expand and contract like some animated balloon. Really - what an imbecile you are.

images

Indicator A-12 Trend in the area of the ozone hole
uh yes it does! You should really read up on how the ozone needs the sun!!!!!

Jc -

I announced it because I have noticed that you were still responding to my posts; hence, I thought it better to tell you so that you wouldn't waste your time.

And no - I'm not angry with you. Why would I be?

Just try to do better with your reading and writing and maybe some day someone will actually read one of your posts.
quite honestly I don't care what you do, did with your ignore button. you don't respond, you don't respond. It shows you don't have the ability to answer the only question that I have, do you have an experiment that shows adding 120 PPMof CO2 increases temperatures? that's my question and my only one. The resulting posts are all from the inability of your team to produce that one experiment. The one that supposedly there are thousands of. As such I don't understand the difficulty of producing one of them. But I get it, you can't argue with something you don't have, so the mere fact that you put me on ignore confirms you don't have one. So stop posting to others on the subject since you can't produce!!! WiNNiNg

jc, everyone ignores you. You're an illiterate whining buttboy who has nothing useful to add to any conversation.

Being you're literally too stupid to understand how stupid you are, let me once more remind you of how stupid you are. Being you're so dim, that fact will have to be hammered into your skull hundreds of times before it sinks in. You simply shouldn't be bothering the grownups.

jc, everyone ignores you. You're an illiterate whining buttboy who has nothing useful to add to any conversation.

Being you're literally too stupid to understand how stupid you are, let me once more remind you of how stupid you are. Being you're so dim, that fact will have to be hammered into your skull hundreds of times before it sinks in. You simply shouldn't be bothering the grownups.
Well I'll admit that I ain't the smartest man on the planet, but I'm not the one stating a claim and not being able to provide the proof of the stated claim. I at least know one has to validate a hypothesis. Do you? And if you do, then show the experiment that proves your claim! It's just that fnn simple htoomam! BTW, if you cannot produce said experiment, than it is you who is too stupid to know you're stupid!!!!

Forum List

Back