Where's Masquerade?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Did she run away and join a new board someplace? Has she joined the circus and left town? Ran away to Mexico with Pepe the garden guy? Gotten a severe case of food poison and is flopping around a hospital room like a trout out of the stream? It's been too quiet around here. We need some Masquerade noise...:confused:

Did she run away and join a new board someplace? Has she joined the circus and left town? Ran away to Mexico with Pepe the garden guy? Gotten a severe case of food poison and is flopping around a hospital room like a trout out of the stream? It's been too quiet around here. We need some Masquerade noise...:confused:

I think that someone ripped her mask off...but unfortunately, they didn't realize that the mask had been superglued to her face.

A couple days off from posting and you're already worried about her?

God forbid people have lives outside of the internet.

Awwww ... now this is awful nice to come across BBD!
Thank you for your concern. Now c'mere and give me a big hug and kiss!
Mmmmm .... OH I see you really missed me! ( giggle ) Wow, that's quite a hug you're giving me BBD. Breathe! I can't breathe! LOL Go on now ... smack my lips with multiple kisses! Mmwwaaaaaa!

No. I didn't join another board. Well, at least not one I frequent more than here. Uhm ... do I look like I'm circus material? ( don't answer that ) Mexico? GASP! You couldn't pay me to go to Mexico! Food poisoning, no. Hospital, yes. Grin.

Okay! I'm here to make all the moaning and groaning noise you want!!!!!

I think that someone ripped her mask off...but unfortunately, they didn't realize that the mask had been superglued to her face.

And that's where I've been. Cosmetic surgery don'tcha know!

A couple days off from posting and you're already worried about her?

God forbid people have lives outside of the internet.

I'm the first to comment about life outside of these message boards. Knowing I have one, unlike some others here. ( No, not you Dog. And no, not you either Paulie. )

I like the green tone. How did they do it?

I like the green tone. How did they do it?
Last I remember, I was busy preparing a decadent dessert for after dinner. I heard dogs barking and then everything went dark. I woke in a cold, brightly lit exam room to find I was bio-genetically enhanced by the evil Umbrella Corporation.

Awwww ... now this is awful nice to come across BBD!
Thank you for your concern. Now c'mere and give me a big hug and kiss!
Mmmmm .... OH I see you really missed me! ( giggle ) Wow, that's quite a hug you're giving me BBD. Breathe! I can't breathe! LOL Go on now ... smack my lips with multiple kisses! Mmwwaaaaaa!

No. I didn't join another board. Well, at least not one I frequent more than here. Uhm ... do I look like I'm circus material? ( don't answer that ) Mexico? GASP! You couldn't pay me to go to Mexico! Food poisoning, no. Hospital, yes. Grin.

Okay! I'm here to make all the moaning and groaning noise you want!!!!!

I'm wagging my tail and waiting for my pat on the head... Who's the little green person and where's that mask? Is that what you look like when the mask is removed? Just when I think I have you figured out you go and pull a stunt like this... You're just full of surprises aren't you? Have you really been sick and had to go to the ER?:eek:

Forum List

Back