Where's Lipush?

Anjel I am not sure---but I think the action has been moved up north and she is south even lipush needs a break

Anjel I am not sure---but I think the action has been moved up north and she is south even lipush needs a break

You are probably right that she needs a break, Irose. And I thought the South was quieter today too until I read this:

Hamas intensifies barrage of missiles on South

By YAAKOV LAPPIN, BEN HARTMAN
11/19/2012 00:39
120 rockets launched into Israel Sunday; IAF targets group’s rocket chief and Jabari replacement; Iron Dome intercepts 2 Fajr-5 missiles over Tel Aviv.

Photo: Marc Israel Sellem / The Jerusalem Post
Hamas fired its most intense rocket salvos yet on southern Israel on Sunday, as it and other terrorist factions launched 120 rockets into Israel during the day, including two Fajr-5 missiles at Tel Aviv on Sunday evening.

http://www.jpost.com/Defense/Article.aspx?id=292482

I was out for most of the day----unattached to either P C or radio-----what happened to that "cease fire" idea?

Not really sure, Irose. The title of this article is possibly misleading, as it goes on to say some in Hamas are still hopeful:

Hamas say cease-fire efforts with Israel have failed

By KHALED ABU TOAMEH, TOVAH LAZAROFF
11/18/2012 20:42
Hamas has set two conditions for accepting a cease-fire: lifting the military blockade on the Gaza Strip and international assurances that Israel would stop assassinations and other military measures.
Israel in turn demanded that Hamas and other terrorist groups stop smuggling weapons into the territory and that Palestinians in Gaza refrain from approaching a security zone by the border.
Israel has not officially confirmed information on the Cairo talks. Officials have said that Hamas is looking to end this round of hostilities, while Israel wants to end the threat of rockets and create a new reality on the ground.
Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman said Sunday Israel was open to discussing ways to de-escalate the conflict with Gaza, but not while terror groups in the Strip continue to fire rockets at Israel.
“We are willing to consider all the suggestions offered by our friends in the world,” Liberman said, “but the first and most important condition is that terror organizations in Gaza must stop firing.

Hamas say cease-fire efforts with Israel have ... JPost - Defense

I thought Lipush was a French birthing method...like Lamaze or something...

well-----no-----that idea is a myth------DELAYPUSH----is a French birthing method-------and
NEVERPUSH-----is the more modernistic french method founded by Dr. C. SECTION
the third generation method is WHYPUSHATALL depoprovera

anjel---- Lipush ?? maybe she shifted location It looks like war is inevitable the arabs WANT IT. The fact that they are so eager unnerves me no end

anjel---- Lipush ?? maybe she shifted location It looks like war is inevitable the arabs WANT IT. The fact that they are so eager unnerves me no end

I agree, Rosie. I hope she has moved to a safer place.

Forum List

Back