Where’s Joe?

R

rdean

Republicans go on and on about how our “health care” is just “fine”. Every time there are “free clinics”, thousands get treated, for many, the first time ever.

Democrats can’t pass a bill because several are actually “Republicans”. If it smells like stool, feels like stool and tastes like stool, “it’s stool”. They may wear the label “Democrat, but they are Republican. At least Leiberman doesn’t hide his contempt for Middle Class America.

I heard that many in Joe’s district was asking, “Where’s Joe”? at the free clinic. But don’t worry, he didn’t show up.

You know if we followed the Republican duel plan of “die quickly” and “don’t feed ’em and they won’t breed”, we wouldn’t need these free health clinics.

====================

The Day - Free clinic underscores need for health care fix | News from southeastern Connecticut

In fact, he said, he hasn't had medical care in four years, the last time he had a job with good, affordable insurance.
On Wednesday, though, Lordero made the 100-plus-mile round-trip drive to the state capital on the same day as the start of the 2010 legislative session to take advantage of a one-day, free health care clinic run by the National Association of Free Clinics based in Alexandria, Va.

Free Health Care Clinic in Hartford Attracts Over 1,000 | Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network

"I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. And I cannot afford my medications. I bring $200 a week for unemployment and they tell me I make too much money. They will not give me no type of medical help. "
Wiggins says he showed up at the Free Clinic to find out a way to get affordable prescriptions because he's ineligible for state assistance.

Free Health Clinic Comes to the Insurance Capitol of the World GroundUp CT

It is amazing that Connecticut, known for being the “insurance” state, has 356,000 citizens who are uninsured and 154,000 citizens who have nongroup insurance. [US HHS]. Thanks to the efforts of Keith Olbermann (MSNBC Countdown with Keith Olbermann), and the National Association of Free Clinics and its partners, Connecticut is among those states that will have a day of free health care

"Republicans go on and on about how our “health care” is just “fine”. "

Excuse me rocket scientist, where do repubs say everything is Shangra La?? Do you believe in capitalism? If so, then how can the government provide better solutions to health care?? Let's fix the problems with health care in a sensible fashion, not bring the bloated nonfunctional government into it. You're like the guy who sees a car accident and then wants to outlaw cars and retrofit a rowboat to traverse the beltway...

America has lost its soul and its heart in a crazed worship of self interest. Mention costs or additional taxes and the American writhes horribly as they hold tight to their purse or wallet.

Anthem Blue Cross Raises Premiums | CommonDreams.org

"Anthem Blue Cross customers got a shock this week when the health insurer informed thousands of individual policyholders that their premium rates will jump as much as 39 percent on March 1.

"There aren't any other parts of our society where people have no regard for inflation rate and increase their prices this much. I can't imagine anything in the world that's going up 39 percent," said Josh Libresco, 54, of San Rafael, as he grappled with the news that his family premium will go from $858 per month to $1,192 - and that's with a $5,000 deductible."

OMG, Amercia has lost it soul.:cuckoo:

Because people don't want to be slaves to the Federal Government, we have lost our souls.

Last edited:
Republicans go on and on about how our “health care” is just “fine”. Every time there are “free clinics”, thousands get treated, for many, the first time ever.

Democrats can’t pass a bill because several are actually “Republicans”. If it smells like stool, feels like stool and tastes like stool, “it’s stool”. They may wear the label “Democrat, but they are Republican. At least Leiberman doesn’t hide his contempt for Middle Class America.

I heard that many in Joe’s district was asking, “Where’s Joe”? at the free clinic. But don’t worry, he didn’t show up.

You know if we followed the Republican duel plan of “die quickly” and “don’t feed ’em and they won’t breed”, we wouldn’t need these free health clinics.

====================

The Day - Free clinic underscores need for health care fix | News from southeastern Connecticut

In fact, he said, he hasn't had medical care in four years, the last time he had a job with good, affordable insurance.
On Wednesday, though, Lordero made the 100-plus-mile round-trip drive to the state capital on the same day as the start of the 2010 legislative session to take advantage of a one-day, free health care clinic run by the National Association of Free Clinics based in Alexandria, Va.

Free Health Care Clinic in Hartford Attracts Over 1,000 | Connecticut Public Broadcasting Network

"I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. And I cannot afford my medications. I bring $200 a week for unemployment and they tell me I make too much money. They will not give me no type of medical help. "
Wiggins says he showed up at the Free Clinic to find out a way to get affordable prescriptions because he's ineligible for state assistance.

Free Health Clinic Comes to the Insurance Capitol of the World GroundUp CT

It is amazing that Connecticut, known for being the “insurance” state, has 356,000 citizens who are uninsured and 154,000 citizens who have nongroup insurance. [US HHS]. Thanks to the efforts of Keith Olbermann (MSNBC Countdown with Keith Olbermann), and the National Association of Free Clinics and its partners, Connecticut is among those states that will have a day of free health care

Free clinic day is every day in the US. What is immoral, unethical and should be an impeachable offense is that Obama and his bots try to convince poor people who need health care that it is not available to them and won't be unless some kind of health insurance legislation that bears the Dem imprint passes. Like about 99% of the arguments used to slip this health insurance legislation through, it is a lie. There are federally funded sliding scale clinics everywhere in the US now that provide comprehensive medical and dental care regardless of your wealth, income or insurance status.

HRSA - Find a Health Center - Search Page

America has lost its soul and its heart in a crazed worship of self interest. Mention costs or additional taxes and the American writhes horribly as they hold tight to their purse or wallet.

"Anthem Blue Cross customers got a shock this week when the health insurer informed thousands of individual policyholders that their premium rates will jump as much as 39 percent on March 1.

"There aren't any other parts of our society where people have no regard for inflation rate and increase their prices this much. I can't imagine anything in the world that's going up 39 percent," said Josh Libresco, 54, of San Rafael, as he grappled with the news that his family premium will go from $858 per month to $1,192 - and that's with a $5,000 deductible."

i wonder why Midcant did not talk about who could have prevented this but voted it down....
The most recent effort to require state regulators to approve health insurance rate increases, a bill by Assemblyman Dave Jones, D-Sacramento, failed to pass the Assembly Health Committee in April.......these are his fellow Leftists here.....i guess they dont care to much about how much these Companies are fucking people....

Democrats can’t pass a bill because several are actually “Republicans”. If it smells like stool, feels like stool and tastes like stool, “it’s stool”. They may wear the label “Democrat, but they are Republican.

The fact that you know what stool tastes like explains many of your posts.

First, stop eating stool, it appears to be causing brain damage.

Second, if you must eat stool, attempt to keep it down in lieu of regurgitating it here.

Democrats can’t pass a bill because several are actually “Republicans”. If it smells like stool, feels like stool and tastes like stool, “it’s stool”. They may wear the label “Democrat, but they are Republican.

The fact that you know what stool tastes like explains many of your posts.

First, stop eating stool, it appears to be causing brain damage.

Second, if you must eat stool, attempt to keep it down in lieu of regurgitating it here.

lol....see...if your a Democrat,but to Deans right,you are a Republican....the California legislature,who are very left,shot down a proposed bill,by a Dem., to keep the Ins. Companies from raising rates whenever they want.....by doing this,to Dean,these guys are right wingers,never mind he cant figure out they are no different then the Right.....your a piece of work Dean....keep up the good work....the Far left Fringe and your master Pelosi.....is proud of you boy....:lol:

"Republicans go on and on about how our “health care” is just “fine”. "

Excuse me rocket scientist, where do repubs say everything is Shangra La?? Do you believe in capitalism?

Of course. After all, bankers are capitalists, and they would never take the kind of chances that would threaton to destroy the whole of the world economic system, would they?

If so, then how can the government provide better solutions to health care??

Hmmm..... Well, it seems that in the other industrial nations, not only are they providing health care at 1/2 to 3/4 of the cost we are, their results are better in almost every category.

And they cover all of their citizens. Not only that, they have zero citizens going bankrup because of medical bills, instead of nearly 1,000,000 families in just 2009 alone here in the US.

Let's fix the problems with health care in a sensible fashion, not bring the bloated nonfunctional government into it.

Really? Nonfunctional as in Social Security? Why don't you look at the real situation instead of repeating idiotic talking points.

You're like the guy who sees a car accident and then wants to outlaw cars and retrofit a rowboat to traverse the beltway...

And you are just plain stupid.

One of the Health Insurance companies just raised their rates by 39%. Those boys really should be carrying guns. It is shameful to be robbes by someone with only a fountain pen, and hundreds of lobbyists.

Anthem Blue Cross. The poster child for you "Capitalists".

Last edited:

i wonder why Midcant did not talk about who could have prevented this but voted it down....
The most recent effort to require state regulators to approve health insurance rate increases, a bill by Assemblyman Dave Jones, D-Sacramento, failed to pass the Assembly Health Committee in April.......these are his fellow Leftists here.....i guess they dont care to much about how much these Companies are fucking people....
Yeah....I wonder why he didn't happen to mention such a salient detail....:eusa_think:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But sometimes you have to realize that people are going to die, no matter how much you spend or what you do.

The idea that we can make all people live forever no matter what the cost if the government just pays for it is incredibly stupid. It's a fantasy that is not at all tied to reality.

People die. It's not the insurance companies fault. It's not the doctors fault. It's not the government's fault. It's just life.

Forum List

Back