Where's Guno

Haven't seen him post in a while

My guesses are rehab...KKK indoctrination....or possible prolonged community service with weekend lockup due to well....let's just call it inappropriate touching. :D

pedobear-free-candy-van.jpg

wheres dean?.....he is listed as a guest now....
Good riddance
you need the far righties and lefties here,they make this place more interesting....i was invited to join another forum,after i was there for a few days i realized its all just about righties there.....real boring.....i was in one that was ALL lefties,in that one i was considered far right....once again,boring....

Good riddance
you need the far righties and lefties here,they make this place more interesting....i was invited to join another forum,after i was there for a few days i realized its all just about righties there.....real boring.....i was in one that was ALL lefties,in that one i was considered far right....once again,boring....
I prefer posters like you or Mac or Blackhawk. All differing opinions without the stupidity.

Good riddance
I prefer posters like you or Mac or Blackhawk. All differing opinions without the stupidity.
why

Forum List

Back