Where's Eve?

Uh huh. I'm thinking that HAD to be when he was a noob. Anyone volunteering to let you two play with them is either new or dumber'n a stick.

Odd though baby ... I don't recall any duct tape.:eusa_angel:

Ringel claims to be a perpetual noob so he can play our games. :eusa_shhh:

And you don't remember the duct tape, because your brain still wasn't functioning properly yet, Marine. :eusa_angel:

Uh huh ... yeah :redface:

*pulls out crystal ball*

I'm seeing lots of really powerful neg reps in your future ...:eusa_whistle:

Well, to be fair Gunny, Ringel did participate in one of the, ummm ... research experiments Coyote and I set up. He gave up the majority of his body hair for that one ... :eusa_angel:

Uh huh. I'm thinking that HAD to be when he was a noob. Anyone volunteering to let you two play with them is either new or dumber'n a stick.

Gunny, you just failed short arms inspection. Hypos are ready, bend over.
(All we have left in stock is the extra thick serum - sorry.)

Well, to be fair Gunny, Ringel did participate in one of the, ummm ... research experiments Coyote and I set up. He gave up the majority of his body hair for that one ... :eusa_angel:

Did I? Oh really? Hmmm ... not the way I heard it .... and "short" was not used at all ...:eusa_angel:

Did I? Oh really? Hmmm ... not the way I heard it .... and "short" was not used at all ...:eusa_angel:

Dreeeeeeam, dream, dream, dream, dream, dreeeeeam oh dream. :lol:

I have *inspection records*?

Vitamin water?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, sure. You didn't know?

And, yes - vitamin water helps replenish fluids lost during the, ahhhhhh ... research and boost energy. It's a fact.

I guess I didn't need vitamin water. :eusa_whistle:

smilingbob.jpg

Forum List

Back