Where's Darwin when you need him?

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
MARCH 3--Angered that her local McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report the fast food "emergency." Latreasa Goodman, 27, last Saturday called police to complain that a cashier--citing a McDonald's all sales are final policy--would not give her a refund. When cops responded to the restaurant, Goodman told them, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one." Goodman noted, "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets,"

A McNuggets "Emergency" - March 3, 3009

MARCH 3--Angered that her local McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report the fast food "emergency." Latreasa Goodman, 27, last Saturday called police to complain that a cashier--citing a McDonald's all sales are final policy--would not give her a refund. When cops responded to the restaurant, Goodman told them, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one." Goodman noted, "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets,"

A McNuggets "Emergency" - March 3, 3009

There's a joke here, but since it is considered racist by some people to imply that blacks like chicken (in this case, fried McNuggets), I won't say anything.

McWhatthefuck!!!

Isn't there a fine for misusing the 911 system?

i believe there is.

Remember this?

"Scottsdale Mayor is lost on 911 use"

Mayor Kathryn "Sam" Campana admits calling 911 about six times since her election in April 1996. She was not calling for medical assistance, however; she was calling for directions to city functions. She did this after failing to get through on non-emergency lines. Since then, she has been given three private telephone lines for use the next time she gets "lost." Her last call came in on August 14th. when the emergency lines were taxed due to a power outage from a storm. She was politely reminded of the use of the 911 network by Police Chief Micheal Heidingsfield.

McWhatthefuck!!!

Isn't there a fine for misusing the 911 system?

i believe there is.

Remember this?

Mayor Kathryn "Sam" Campana admits calling 911 about six times since her election in April 1996. She was not calling for medical assistance, however; she was calling for directions to city functions. She did this after failing to get through on non-emergency lines. Since then, she has been given three private telephone lines for use the next time she gets "lost." Her last call came in on August 14th. when the emergency lines were taxed due to a power outage from a storm. She was politely reminded of the use of the 911 network by Police Chief Micheal Heidingsfield.

no, i didn't. did mccain's brother flip out on the 911 operator?

i believe there is.

Remember this?

Yep.

Joe McCain Allegedly Calls 911 to Complain About Traffic|ABC 7 News

Remember this?

Yep.

Joe McCain Allegedly Calls 911 to Complain About Traffic|ABC 7 News

maybe he was stuck in the drive-thru?

Florida... how do they figure out which stupid stories should make the news there?

Forum List

Back