Where's Caylee

I feel bad for this, my guess is mom had somthing to do with it, then again, that is a result of media.

Why so much hype, oh, cute white kid. Many kids go missing yearly, why so much hype. Ooop, repeat.

I agree about the "Mom" ... but the "Grandmother" sure had a lot to say ... (with the early 911 calls) then seem to retract what she had said, after her daughter was taken into custody. But then all we hear is what the "media" tells us ... I am sure law enforcement knows a lot more than what has been released.

*I am not saying the Grandmother had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

My baby wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time.............

The young mom has issues. The fact that her trunk smelled like decomposition and has the little girl's DNA in it is pretty compelling. As is the fact that she isn't saying she doesn't know...she's saying she won't share unless she's released.

I think she looks like she's mentally ill, and has the same look as the woman who put her kids in a car and pushed it into a reservoir and left them to drown.

The young mom has issues. The fact that her trunk smelled like decomposition and has the little girl's DNA in it is pretty compelling. As is the fact that she isn't saying she doesn't know...she's saying she won't share unless she's released.

I think she looks like she's mentally ill, and has the same look as the woman who put her kids in a car and pushed it into a reservoir and left them to drown.

I agree, and the fact that almost everyone who has said they know her keep bringing up the fact that she's a big fat liar.

I feel bad for this, my guess is mom had somthing to do with it, then again, that is a result of media.

Why so much hype, oh, cute white kid. Many kids go missing yearly, why so much hype. Ooop, repeat.

Why so much hype? Because it is so bizarre. I agree with the others ... the mother just does not sound 'right'. Lying to the police about where she worked, being a 'party girl' while her daughter is missing, and all the other pieces to the puzzle :confused: hmmmn ..... just does not fit.

Even Susan Smith (the mother that downed her two little boys) attempted to appear upset on camera (with fake tears) .... this mother does nothing to even resemble concern about her child, just demanding immunity for herself before she will tell the authorities anything. Strange.

I agree about the "Mom" ... but the "Grandmother" sure had a lot to say ... (with the early 911 calls) then seem to retract what she had said, after her daughter was taken into custody. But then all we hear is what the "media" tells us ... I am sure law enforcement knows a lot more than what has been released.

*I am not saying the Grandmother had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

i think you have a crazy grandma bias! :lol:

Why so much hype? Because it is so bizarre. I agree with the others ... the mother just does not sound 'right'. Lying to the police about where she worked, being a 'party girl' while her daughter is missing, and all the other pieces to the puzzle :confused: hmmmn ..... just does not fit.

Even Susan Smith (the mother that downed her two little boys) attempted to appear upset on camera (with fake tears) .... this mother does nothing to even resemble concern about her child, just demanding immunity for herself before she will tell the authorities anything. Strange.

reminds me of that movie "gone, baby gone". good movie if you haven't seen it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back