where's andrew breitbart's toxicology report

Were's Obama college transcript? everything is top secret with that guy

why would anyone care about his college transcript when he was top 10% in his law school class at harvard and president of the harvard law review.

oh right... only hacks care.

jillian i think you know by now... have for awhile...

Were's Obama college transcript? everything is top secret with that guy

why would anyone care about his college transcript when he was top 10% in his law school class at harvard and president of the harvard law review.

know what? that he was president of harvard law review? he was.
that you have to be top 10% of your law school class to get on law review? yes.. i know that.

so should you.

who gives a fuck where andrew breitbart's toxicology report is?

the man was a turd. look in the men's restroom at FOX News headquarters

https://www.google.com/#q=breitbart....,cf.osb&fp=dc7a7d72ba581caa&biw=1514&bih=647

anyone ??? bueller.... ??? like the daniel frawley sentencing ?? lol

that's why you're the board dildo...

yeah you and daveman talking about other men and dildos. that's real normal. :lol:

And here I thought you were a conservative, but found out you're a lonely little conspiracist. :cuckoo:

who gives a fuck where andrew breitbart's toxicology report is?

the man was a turd. look in the men's restroom at FOX News headquarters

that's why you're the board dildo...

yeah you and daveman talking about other men and dildos. that's real normal. :lol:

And here I thought you were a conservative, but found out you're a lonely little conspiracist. :cuckoo:

i'm not sure what i am... i would be a vermont libertarian, but i wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member... you know the drill..

as far as being crazy... don't forget you're the lord crowned prince, of the costanza wannabe pop star (not) sad collection of all time losers my friend... just saying....

it's all the same conspiracy

Of course.

And needless to say anyone who opposes you is part of the conspiracy as well.

They’re not interested in his grades, they want to know what classes he took.

Like:

‘Communism 101’

and

‘Intro to anti-Americanism’

it's all the same conspiracy

Of course.

And needless to say anyone who opposes you is part of the conspiracy as well.

They’re not interested in his grades, they want to know what classes he took.

Like:

‘Communism 101’

and

‘Intro to anti-Americanism’

there's a picture of him teaching alinsky at fogbow.... does that count ??

aren't you interested in the thousand things he's keeping secret ??

Last edited:

know what? that he was president of harvard law review? he was.
that you have to be top 10% of your law school class to get on law review? yes.. i know that.

so should you.

all right miss jillian,... how does he compare to the other "presidents of the harvard law reviews" i count one on unborn babies short paper...

how did he get in to harvard is the hot topic now...

same amount of accessible writings ?? if i were president and i was transparent... i would show this for the upcoming election... with my birth certificate locked in that vault in hawaii that everyone knows i said is there...

every square inch of his life is being examined as we write....

if there is nothing wrong the democrats have nothing to worry about... it's as simple as that....

why would one care....
could replace "hope and change".... i'm disappointed j.

Last edited:

Of Obama teaching Alinsky – Alinsky died in 1972, when Obama was 11 years old; Obama’s intelligent but not that intelligent…

So no, it doesn’t ‘count.’

fine, he was teaching allah or reverend wright.. preaching alinsky... thanking ayers... looking for the next million from bill maher. still counts ....

Last edited:

Of Obama teaching Alinsky – Alinsky died in 1972, when Obama was 11 years old; Obama’s intelligent but not that intelligent…

fine, he was teaching allah or reverend wright.. preaching alinsky... thanking ayers... looking for the next million from bill maher. still counts ....
count for what?
in this country obama is free to teach those things and get a million bucks...
just as you're free to spew nonsensical hate driven crap...

Your post proves you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You're fucking shit up from 20-30 years ago.:lol::lol::lol:

Your post proves you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You're fucking shit up from 20-30 years ago.:lol::lol::lol:
explosive mental diarrhea is never accurate ..

count for what?

it will go on his "permanant record", which i'm sure will be quickly sealed then destroyed...

i'm not sure what that means lenny...

count for what?

it will go on his "permanant record", which i'm sure will be quickly sealed then destroyed...
a classic non answer!

Forum List

Back