Where’s all the Mia Love?

Put Mia on the ticket, I'd voter\ for her.

same with Condi Rice
Why? What do either stand for, or are you interested in doing what all the white libs did, vote for a black to prove something.

Neither are gonna run and neither would get elected. Oprah, as much as it pains me, has a great chance of winning. Will you vote for her to prove something?

I supported Mia Love each time she has run for office...with money even......she shouldn't have attacked Trump...since her parent's left that shithole......
I would have respected her more if she admitted that.

same with Condi Rice
Why? What do either stand for, or are you interested in doing what all the white libs did, vote for a black to prove something.

Neither are gonna run and neither would get elected. Oprah, as much as it pains me, has a great chance of winning. Will you vote for her to prove something?
Oprah has serious ghosts in her closet. After the taste of politics she just got, I seriously doubt that she would run.

same with Condi Rice

Neither are gonna run and neither would get elected.

I would vote for her, because we share similar values.

Will you vote for her to prove something?
Oprah enjoys giving away stuff too much.

I wouldn't vote for her because she's a Mormon Cultist...

But I do find it amazing that the same people who were totally for her a couple years ago are now against her because she broke bad on Cheeto Jesus

Who's against her?

You know she’s Haitian, right? Should she run for president? Why would we want somebody from that shit hole country as president? I’m just wondering how all the board racists balance such things out in their collective mind.

I further wonder if they really would want a black woman leading this country, and if they honestly believe that their entire party would get on board with that. Frankly, I think all y’all are all talk and no action. Keyboard warriors, just saying whatever they think will melt a libtard’s mind. The thought of you electing a black woman to the highest office in the land? It is to laugh.
One have to be born here to run for President.

You know she’s Haitian, right? Should she run for president? Why would we want somebody from that shit hole country as president? I’m just wondering how all the board racists balance such things out in their collective mind.

I further wonder if they really would want a black woman leading this country, and if they honestly believe that their entire party would get on board with that. Frankly, I think all y’all are all talk and no action. Keyboard warriors, just saying whatever they think will melt a libtard’s mind. The thought of you electing a black woman to the highest office in the land? It is to laugh.

She was

Born in Brooklyn, NYC

same with Condi Rice

Oprah has serious ghosts in her closet. After the taste of politics she just got, I seriously doubt that she would run.
The RW trumpanzees are terrified of Oprah.

She was

Born in Brooklyn, NYC
Thanks for that info...then, yes....she qualifies.

same with Condi Rice

She's killed people simply by sitting on them.

Mia Love is an American. Foreigners cannot be elected to Congress.

I would vote for Condi Rice or Ben Carson in a second. Because even though progs think so, all black people are not the same.

Yes, foreigners can be elected to Congress. As long as they meet the residency requirement.

List of foreign-born United States politicians - Wikipedia

Mia Love is an American by birth.

Race is not the divide in this country, it’s rural and urban. Jackass
election-2016-county-map.png

See those blue counties in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi? Most of them are filled with Black voters. The same goes for Chicago and Detroit.

I would vote for Condi Rice or Ben Carson in a second. Because even though progs think so, all black people are not the same.

Yes, foreigners can be elected to Congress. As long as they meet the residency requirement.

They are all naturalized citizens (like me!) and thus, not foreigners.

same with Condi Rice

I'd be afraid to be around her on one of weight upswings. She might eat me!

They are all naturalized citizens (like me!) and thus, not foreigners.

Point taken!:D

Some of those were foreign at birth.

The blind partisan right supports Love only because she’s a fellow wrongheaded Republican.

Love’s success renders Trump wrong in his desire to prohibit Haitian immigrants entering the country, confirming the fact that Trump’s hostility toward Haitians is motivated solely by his racism, supported by conservatives who are likewise racist.
This is amusing.

Love is NOT from Haiti. Her success is due to her being born and raised as an American with American values.

She wouldn’t be a first generation Haitian-American if her parents had not been allowed here. Trump doesn’t want people from Haiti here. I trust you’re following along this far?

The blind partisan right supports Love only because she’s a fellow wrongheaded Republican.

Love’s success renders Trump wrong in his desire to prohibit Haitian immigrants entering the country, confirming the fact that Trump’s hostility toward Haitians is motivated solely by his racism, supported by conservatives who are likewise racist.
This is amusing.

Love is NOT from Haiti. Her success is due to her being born and raised as an American with American values.

She wouldn’t be a first generation Haitian-American if her parents had not been allowed here. Trump doesn’t want people from Haiti here. I trust you’re following along this far?
Perhaps if you read what I was responding to and then reread your nonsense, it may help you.

BTW. When, exactly, did her parents migrate to the US? Before or AFTER it became a shithole?

Oh, that's right. 1973 when there was still a government in place. A corrupt one, to be sure, but corrupt isn't the ONLY criteria for what makes a shithole.

Sorry, but you, like Jones, fail.

Have a nice night.

If Condoleezza Rice ran you can bet the overwhelming majority of Republicans and Conservatives would be all for it. It would also be hilarious to watch her wipe the floor with any Democrat she debated.

Forum List

Back