Where's All The "God" Comments?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
The Demorats said God was punishing the Republicans by sending the hurricane. Now God is sending thunder and lightening to the DNC.

:badgrin:

"As officials prepare to open the Democratic convention this afternoon, there are strong indications that the speech will be moved to Time Warner Cable Arena, which has a capacity of just over 20,000.

Speaking at a background briefing for the press, a Democratic official said that the speech would be given in the stadium ‘rain or shine’ before quickly adding a major caveat.

‘We do have a contingency plan, though, for lightning or other severe weather,’ he said. ‘We don't want to put anyone in harm's way so that's really what we're looking for, not if it's going to rain but if it's going to be really bad.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...20-000-seater-indoor-arena.html#ixzz25WIk9T28

Last edited:
it was a joke from what I saw.

a joke based on nutters like the guy you posted an article from earlier.

Idiots who think there is a magic guy in the sky who runs EVERYTHING

Atheists are the very first ones to mention God. They believe it supports their position. If there was a God, there would never be another hurricane. I'm sure gazelle atheists believe that if there was a God, there would be no lions. What they say is if you believe in God, you must also believe that Issac attacking Tampa is God's punishment on republicans. Except that Issac didn't. It moved west. It is thunder, lightening and rain taking down the sand monument to obama.

• Banned
Atheists are the very first ones to mention God. They believe it supports their position. If there was a God, there would never be another hurricane. I'm sure gazelle atheists believe that if there was a God, there would be no lions. What they say is if you believe in God, you must also believe that Issac attacking Tampa is God's punishment on republicans. Except that Issac didn't. It moved west. It is thunder, lightening and rain taking down the sand monument to obama.

His whole Presidency is a house of sand...easily washed away by the truth.

Libs may not believe in God but they DO believe in the Annunaki, "Spirit Channelers" and all sorts of New Age stuff.

I think the storms have been a blessing these conventions. They are keeping protestors off the street. And the rain from Isaac is hitting some areas that desperately needed rain. Unfortunately New Orleans was in the way.

Forum List

Back