Where’s Al Gore?

I apologize i could only winner this once!

Why did you think posting a list of historical climate problems wasn't retarded?

It was. It was every bit as stupid as someone saying that since forest fires used to be caused naturally, humans can't cause forest fires.

As you're probably too stupid to understand that, I'm probably wasting my time.

The real reason Al Gore is so concerned with keeping the earth cool...

FrostyTheMeltingSnowman.jpg

"Denier hippies"

What does that even mean?

It means you keep demanding that people give up electricity and indoor plumbing. That's a hippie thing.

Like I keep saying, if you want to do that, have a ball. Just don't try to force everyone else to adopt your hippie lifestyle. We like electricity and indoor plumbing. Though please stay away from us, since your lack of bathing gives you a rather ripe aroma.

Whys he tucked away in his three 10,000-square-foot, 20-room, eight-bathroom homes when planet earth will be dead in 12 years if we don’t act? His $178M worth is just buying bon bons while Mother Gia gasps for air!
Why do you care, little boy?
Because the world will end in 12 years. Why’s he vacationing?

Whys he tucked away in his three 10,000-square-foot, 20-room, eight-bathroom homes when planet earth will be dead in 12 years if we don’t act? His $178M worth is just buying bon bons while Mother Gia gasps for air!
I heard he was seen walking from Catalina Island to L.A. for a summit on "The oceans are rising".

Why did you think posting a list of historical climate problems wasn't retarded?

It was. It was every bit as stupid as someone saying that since forest fires used to be caused naturally, humans can't cause forest fires.

Hilarious.

It was nothing near as stupid as what you just came up with.
Her point, imo, is your lack of evidence and failed models doesnt surpass natural variability.
At least thats how i took it.
Asswipe.

Forum List

Back