Where's a Great White when you need one ?

obama shark.jpg

Tell us again how you aren't at all racist, Fat Irish Sow.

As part of the libtard mind reading collective, you should be able to tell us by looking into his mind if they are racist or not.

I guess 'interested" wasn't the right word.

Depressed, disillusioned, and sort of saddened that we still have so much racism in America in 2016(!!!!) that a black man in the White House makes so many of you fucking nuts.
it aint because he is black you douche, its because he is a far left POS. RW's have no problem with black people like, condi rice, ben carson, ect. You know non leftard black people.

it aint because he is black you douche, its because he is a far left POS. RW's have no problem with black people like, condi rice, ben carson, ect. You know non leftard black people.

Ahh, but the libtard collective knows what we think! Just ask one of the bastards.

Sure, as long as they toe your PC line. If they step off the plantation, however, they become thugs. Remember how Powell was treated when he decided he'd been lied to? That's when the right's true colors show.

Yes, i am sure you are fine with Uncle Toms who tell you that your racism is okay.

Some Steppinfetchit telling you that "Yah, boss, we shure be shiftless!" can laugh his way all the way to the bank. Look how much money Ben Carson has sucked out of the right wing, laughing all the way to the bank.

But some black president says, "Hey, maybe cops shouldn't shoot unarmed black children", and you go nuts.

Some Steppinfetchit telling you that "Yah, boss, we shure be shiftless!" can laugh his way all the way to the bank. Look how much money Ben Carson has sucked out of the right wing, laughing all the way to the bank.

But some black president says, "Hey, maybe cops shouldn't shoot unarmed black children", and you go nuts.
[\quote]

Oh yes, there's the racism, right there. Uncle Tom-ing blacks because they are not part of the libtard collective.

Oh yessss! Here we have some of that libtardia tolerance we all hear about. Except when you don't agree with the rabid closed minds, then, and if you are black, then they smear you with stereotyped black speak/mocking racism that is always at the front page of the play book.

Last edited:
Oh yessss! Here we have some of that libtardia tolerance we all hear about. Except when you don't agree with the rabid closed minds, then, and if you are black, then they smear you with stereotyped black speak/mocking racism that is always at the front page of the play book.

I have as much tolerance for the Uncle Toms as black folks themselves have... which is none.

They come up with a whole slew of terms for these folks, 'House Negro", "Oreo", "Uncle Tom". None are meant to be nice.

I see, someone who does not fall for the LIES that the demoskanks puke out are uncle toms. What a racist piece of shit you are.

I see, someone who does not fall for the LIES that the demoskanks puke out are uncle toms. What a racist piece of shit you are.

Actually, a black who embraces the Republicans in spite of their FIFTY YEAR embrace of racism, starting with Goldwater, to Nixon's SOuthern Strategy, to Reagan's welfare queens to Trump's Birtherism, is kind of a pathetic Uncle Tom.

That's why they are worthy of contempt, because they are so full of self-loathing you can't help but loath them, too.

Forum List

Back