Where'd You Get Your Username From?

I adopted the name of the muslim anti christ, on a number of message boards, because that exactly describes my intentions.

After 9/11 I read the quran and decided it was all evil lies about God, and I have been trying to undemine Islam ever since. One reason is that I would like to free muslims from the fear of hell that they themselves suffer, because of this false teaching. Another is that I would like to try and stop them trying to take over the west.

See my thread, Is the quran the words of God. On the religion forum.

You find the works of Matthew, Mark, Luke & John noted as works of God 'evil' also?
The Injil (Arabic: إنجيل* ʾInǧīl ) is the Arabic name for what Muslims believe to be the original Gospel of Jesus. This Injil is one of the four Islamic Holy Books the Qur'an records as revealed by God (see Allah), the others being the Zabur (possibly the Psalms), the Tawrat (the Torah, or Tanakh), and the Qur'an. The word Injil is derived from the Greek word Εὐαγγέλιον (euangelion)[1] which means 'good news' (the term injil is also used by Christian Arabs for their gospels; e.g. Gospel of John, (Arabic: إنجيل يوحنا* ʾInǧīl Yūḥannā ) as well as Indonesian Christians; e.g. Injil Yohanes). Muslims believe this original Gospel to have been corrupted over time, and the teachings of Jesus lost and replaced with false teachings, often believed to be at the instigation of the Apostle Paul. Muslims believe that the four canonical gospels of Saint Matthew, Saint Mark, Saint Luke and Saint John and lost Gospels, such as that of Saint Peter, contain fragments of Jesus' message, but that the majority of the original teaching has been corrupted or lost.

Its why I chose this name

i came to the inernets ( that series of tubes) thinking right leaning people would listen to facts and ideas.

they dont.

they ignore facts, attempt to rewrite history, spew hate on sceince and education.

they fight the truth.

Truth matters

Unfortunately truth matters little in politics.
Faith seems to trump all.

I agree that truth should matter the most though.

James Otto is my most favorite singer and the beginning of one of the very first messages that I ever got from him online went like this, "Holly, don't worry, sweet heart......." :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

And 'uscit' is really 'Rightwingers' brother, Ruprecht.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqMc9B7uDV8]Ruprecht in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back