Where?

REVxERIK

CLASSIC LIBERAL
Sep 2, 2009
Since everybody is some sort of political scientist who knows evrything and is in no way partisan on this board, but accuses everyone else of being retarded or partisan, tell me this, where did you get all this knowledge and expertise on all this stuff you're an "expert" on? on all issues, the war, spending, obama, bush. EVERYTHING.

I'm an expert on computer software, programming, and network engineering ... all the rest I just pick up tidbits, mostly from here, or use logic. ;)

I think most people on here have a certain view of how they think things should be, and then apply that view to the news that comes out.

i'm just sick of people saying someone else's information is unreliable or partisan, then either a. not offering any or b. offering something from a liberal or conservative propoganda site

Since everybody is some sort of political scientist who knows evrything and is in no way partisan on this board, but accuses everyone else of being retarded or partisan, tell me this, where did you get all this knowledge and expertise on all this stuff you're an "expert" on? on all issues, the war, spending, obama, bush. EVERYTHING.

I think you are mistaken on others and just trying to stir shit.

i'm just sick of people saying someone else's information is unreliable or partisan, then either a. not offering any or b. offering something from a liberal or conservative propoganda site

As I said, often I just use logic instead of quoting from sources, or real life experience (of which I have way too much for my age :eusa_whistle:), but I do get your point.

IOW, you appear to be trolling! Shock and awe.

think what you want.

Well I think we all gravitate towards websites that agree with our political views for news. Though it doesn't hurt to check a couple sources just to see from a couple different angles.

I've never claimed to be an expert. I have studied economics, business, law, philosophy, history, theology and a number of other interesting subjects. I've read the Constitution, the Delcaration of Independence, many of the enlightenment philosophers who inspired them. Ive watched people arguing ideas on message boards, in the news, Ive listened to Rodeo Clowns and Politicians. And countless other information.

The point is I have to weigh all the information I recieve and especially learn from the wisdom of the past and I've created my own view points from that. And while I may not be an expert on everything, I do know quite a lot about everything. Enough to say I'm well informed. if people listen to me, it's their choice. But thankfully, I am an American and I can say whatever the heck I want and I like exercising that right.

I've never claimed to be an expert. I have studied economics, business, law, philosophy, history, theology and a number of other interesting subjects. I've read the Constitution, the Delcaration of Independence, many of the enlightenment philosophers who inspired them. Ive watched people arguing ideas on message boards, in the news, Ive listened to Rodeo Clowns and Politicians. And countless other information.

The point is I have to weigh all the information I recieve and especially learn from the wisdom of the past and I've created my own view points from that. And while I may not be an expert on everything, I do know quite a lot about everything. Enough to say I'm well informed. if people listen to me, it's their choice. But thankfully, I am an American and I can say whatever the heck I want and I like exercising that right.

this is an example of what i want to see in this thread.

I've read a lot. I work for a political party, as an election organizer and field director. I don't claim to be an expert, but I back up what I say with evidence.

You may have seen some individuals state or carry themselves as knowing everything there is to know about politics. You may have seen some individuals who are unashamedly partisan. That does not equate to "since everyone." Using logical fallacies as a foundation, is akin to building a house on sand hoping it never rains.

Every person in life is my teacher, whether for good or for bad. It is not hard to tell who is here for the high school popularity contest, the ego "gotcha" partisan drivel game, or the honest debate making friends along the way party.

It truly isn't important what others know or claim to know, when all is said and done at the end of debate day. What is important, is what you know and applying your knowledge in a practical manner.

Political discussion is always a good thing. But with political discussion comes heavy doses of partisanship(A polite term for being brainwashed). People are too afraid to sway from what they are told to believe. Being told what to think is unfortunately a lot easier for most than pure, original thought. It's not going to change anytime soon.

The funny thing about ignorance is that those who are guilty of it, have no idea it's looming.

Forum List

Back