Where would you move?

New Zealand...it's beautiful and the government takes care of their own.

As long as you're not fat and suffer from health issues, New Zealand will be happy to welcome you.
I was watching Lewis Black the other day on HBO, is stuff on New Zealand is hilarous. Like him I would not want to ride in a plane for 22 hours to get there.

“If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer.” Lewis Black

Unless you live in Europe, it doesn't take you 22 hours. 12 hours from LAX....:O)

If you had a chance to live anywhere in the world where would you choose and why?
I would move up to lake charlevoix Boyne mountain Michigan. Beautiful part of America. My brother has a sweet 65 acre property. Right now we stay at Boyne mountain ski lodge, and we ski in the winter. Right now we go up Friday night work on the property all saturday get filthy then go to the hot tub at Boyne mountain. I think the upper lower Michigan is the most beautiful place on earth.

How you been around since 2009 I don't know you? You're a republican in case you don't know it. Lol.

If you had a chance to live anywhere in the world where would you choose and why?
I would move up to lake charlevoix Boyne mountain Michigan. Beautiful part of America. My brother has a sweet 65 acre property. Right now we stay at Boyne mountain ski lodge, and we ski in the winter. Right now we go up Friday night work on the property all saturday get filthy then go to the hot tub at Boyne mountain. I think the upper lower Michigan is the most beautiful place on earth.

How you been around since 2009 I don't know you? You're a republican in case you don't know it. Lol.
I worked for myself most of my days as dad said the the guys in the union wouldn't be to friendly cause I was a 'girl'. I found many employers or their supers to be assholes early on too.

I worked for myself most of my days as dad said the the guys in the union wouldn't be to friendly cause I was a 'girl'. I found many employers or their supers to be assholes early on too.
Funny thing is I wish I could move to the country and live with all you conservatives. If there were only jobs I'd move.

Yes, if I had a wife or daughter I wouldn't want them working in a union. That means a factory with a bunch of blue collar men.

Funny thing is I wish I could move to the country and live with all you conservatives. If there were only jobs I'd move.

Yes, if I had a wife or daughter I wouldn't want them working in a union. That means a factory with a bunch of blue collar men.
Trade unions, government unions, service members and the factory unions are not all the same. My family is trades union people, the union trains the workers to do the work.

Cities that get screwed, it is because of their leadership and the people that act like sheep regardless of their party lines. I could have easily been a politician but its too dirty and too many assholes that are in it for their own. Trump told you all "politics is a dirty business".

If you are willing to let other people run your life and make your personal decisions then you will have to take whatever comes along where ever that may be.

You are spot-on regarding the Charleroix area of MI. It and lots of other parts of northern MI are indeed beautiful places to live or visit. Lots going on year-round so come on up and bring those tourist dollars with you.

Firenze, Italia
One of the best place in the world for sure :)

sala_niobe.jpg

Forum List

Back