Where would you move?

If I had the money I would buy a lot of land in Wyoming away from big cities. I would build a compound and prepare for the coming chaos and disasters. I would try and get a small community going that was kind of self sufficient.

Jim Jones? David Koresh??? (jking)

Jones murdered people, Koresh was a religious nut job, but broke no laws, he and those in his compound were murdered by an overzealous Federal Government, and do you remember WHO ordered those murders?

Only takes one and yes it is a very big rule. You are not allowed to alter other peoples quotes.

Firstly, I didn't alter the quote for the purpose of misrepresentation for it, so you're undercut there. Secondly, didn't you also quote the same "altered" post? :eusa_eh:

You are not allowed to alter posts and you most definitely misrepresented what I said and what I mean. Further I made no alteration to YOUR post so you can whine all you want while trying to obfuscate. You may be better served by actually following the rules.

I've been to Seattle. I would not want to live there I don't think. It's wet rainy and chilly. Europe overall does not give a specific place. A few friends have said New Zealand would be their choice.

I could go for a place like this...

new-zealand-cove.jpg

it rains quite a bit there but not as much as you think. I just don't like hot weather that much but want to live by the ocean but be close to my family, Seattle is only four and half hours from here.

We don't actually get that much rain in Seattle, though in the fall and winter months we get a lot of gray, and many drizzly days, not much actual rain. Our average precipitation is like 20th in the US I believe.

Forum List

Back