Where Would You Most Like To Have A Vacation Home

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Hawaii would be close and I *heart* it there, while Europe is a tad edgy these days, and would take longer to access Portofino, Italy, so I am going with HI. Kauai! :eusa_dance:

Where would you like your *free* vacation home with year round maintenance included, complete with houseboys and maidens for your every whim, should you wish. :)

My wife was born and raised in hawaii and will not allow us to go back there. We went a couple times for vacation to show me where she was raised but will never allow us to move there. I guess you can even get tired of Heaven. lol

The alternative would be Fiji..:)

My wife was born and raised in hawaii and will not allow us to go back there. We went a couple times for vacation to show me where she was raised but will never allow us to move there. I guess you can even get tired of Heaven. lol

The alternative would be Fiji..:)

I love the Hawaiian people, as well as the feel of the semi-tropical climate, but it would only be a vacation home, as nothing I hope, could ever drag me away from the splendor of living along the pristine coast of awesome Oregon. :)

I have to pick one?

The Rockies would be my first choice AND since my other home would be my primary home... hmmm, US Virgin Islands? Tahiti? Fiji? Bora Bora? Better yet... a sailing yacht that I can take anywhere in the oceans that I care to visit!

Immie

Andrew Molera Park in Big Sur. I want a mote too, salt water, with access for Great Whites, and Large Squid. :) Just north of the Big Sur River. Cable hook up too. I want docking and submersible docking privilages at the Point Sur Lighthouse, and a parking space, make that two parking spaces. :)

Andrew Molera SP

Call me crazy but Northern Michigan, Sault Ste Marie, Lake Superior.

It's very beautiful up there.

It used to be Rio before they went bat-shit crazy down there.
Now I dream of Madrid

Been to Rota and Barcelonna. (I love the Navy)....Spain is a beautiful place. I like how they really really like to keep certain parts Old School.

Call me crazy but Northern Michigan, Sault Ste Marie, Lake Superior.

It's very beautiful up there.

I once visited there in a June/July, by Ironwood. I felt like a menu item. :eek: Thank God for the dragon flies. :lol:

Forum List

Back