where would the Native Americans be if ----

Well, it depends on which Indians we are talking about. They can't all be lumped together. There was a huge difference for example between the Iriquois Nation and the Comanche for one. One group was very well organized and was able to make peace and trade with others, while the other group was brutally savage preying on everyone around them whether they be other tribes, Mexicans, Spaniards or Texans, giving little interest to outside relations and seemed to enjoy inflicting torture.
Too bad the Indians lost.

Civilization ain’t that great. I tend to think living as hunter gathers was a nice life style. Far better than allowing criminals control of society, who then murder, rape, and destroy. The history of civilization is ugly.

The belief that the hunter gather life was harsh and short, is entirely bogus. Without criminal politicians they likely had it pretty good.

Very good book on the subject. It will open your eyes.
51nYcj7eUtL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
.....with the hunter-gatherer culture, you can't have as much time/$$/effort/etc for arts/advancement in many categories including education-medicine-technology-etc
That’s true. They had a nice comfortable life style.
???
no air conditioning/heat/medicine/tap water/etc etc
comfortable???!!! hahahahhahah
That’s okay. No politicians, no war, no government tyranny, fresh food every day, and naked women all around and all working together as a team. Way better life style.
No war? They killed, raped and enslaved each other like it was going out of style. The settlers did the continent a service by culling most of them.

Too bad the Indians lost.

Civilization ain’t that great. I tend to think living as hunter gathers was a nice life style. Far better than allowing criminals control of society, who then murder, rape, and destroy. The history of civilization is ugly.

The belief that the hunter gather life was harsh and short, is entirely bogus. Without criminal politicians they likely had it pretty good.

Very good book on the subject. It will open your eyes.
51nYcj7eUtL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
.....with the hunter-gatherer culture, you can't have as much time/$$/effort/etc for arts/advancement in many categories including education-medicine-technology-etc
???
That’s okay. No politicians, no war, no government tyranny, fresh food every day, and naked women all around and all working together as a team. Way better life style.
No war? They killed, raped and enslaved each other like it was going out of style. The settlers did the continent a service by culling most of them.
I’m not talking about Native American tribes. Plus, not all were warlike. Most hunter gathers were not warlike.

???
I’m not talking about Native American tribes. Plus, not all were warlike. Most hunter gathers were not warlike.
Dey dindu nuffin! Dey wuz good boys!

???
yes they were warlike

???
yes they were warlike
No they weren’t. Most seldom came into connect with other humans. I’m going way back thousands of years, when all humans were hunter gathers.

???
Try learning something.

???
Try learning something.
Don 't need to. Those flatheaded mfers were dealt with. Thank you settlers of this great nation!

Try learning something.
Don 't need to. Those flatheaded mfers were dealt with. Thank you settlers of this great nation!
Idiot.

Try learning something.
Idiot.
injin.jpg

Forum List

Back