Where Wolff?

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
There Wolff?

That whole Democrat debacle died a quick death, eh? Doubleplusgood unperson. :laugh:

So what? I have a copy as well, given to me. A bit of period political kitsch.

You asked where he went.

The answer is "the top of the bestseller charts".

And the bottom of the media, who recognized a lost cause.

It's only been out for about a week and...

'Fire and Fury' set for TV adaptation

:dunno:

You asked where he went.

We are impressed.. LMAO..

Nonfiction

Trump was silent on the Hawaii scare, instead tweeting about Michael Wolff that day. Yeah, he has been in the news pretty much everyday sine his massively successful book was released. :lol:

Trump was silent on the Hawaii scare, instead tweeting about Michael Wolff that day. Yeah, he has been in the news pretty much everyday sine his massively successful book was released. :lol:

What Hawaii scare and what successful book? So in your world it's successful if it beats pot roast recipes..common dude

Nonfiction

You asked where he went.

I wonder if Alex Baldwin will play Trump.

What Hawaii scare and what successful book? So in your world it's successful if it beats pot roast recipes..common dude

Nonfiction

What does that say for The Art of the Deal? :dunno:

Nonfiction

I don't know but that list cracks me up..

Nonfiction

For whatever reason cookbooks have always been big sellers on Amazon. Hell, I bought Thug Kitchen for my sister two Christmases ago, and according to your list it's still #2.

In it's first week on the New York Times Bestsellers List The Art of the Deal was #6 behind The Cat Who Came Home For Christmas. No joke. :lol:

http://www.hawes.com/1987/1987-12-20.pdf

Nonfiction

For whatever reason cookbooks have always been big sellers on Amazon. Hell, I bought Thug Kitchen for my sister two Christmases ago, and according to your list it's still #2.

In it's first week on the New York Times Bestsellers List The Art of the Deal was #6 behind The Cat Who Came Home For Christmas. No joke. :lol:

http://www.hawes.com/1987/1987-12-20.pdf

Lol just shows you how pathetic we became..

To damn funny

You asked where he went.

Of course. It's anti-Trump propaganda. How could they NOT run a TV show?

'Fire and Fury' Will Make More Money in Two Weeks Than Trump's 'The Art of The Deal' Did in 30 Years...sad
Source: Complex.com

Donald Trump will have a new reason to use his Twitter fingers soon. His least favorite book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, is poised to out-sell his co-penned book, The Art of the Deal.

Michael Wolff's explosive novel, which reportedly details terrible and embarrassing things about Trump and his administration, is projected to hit 1.75 million in sales, according to numbers obtained by Mother Jones. And to add insult to injury, while The Art of the Deal has been on shelves for over 30 years and earned $1.67 million, Wolff's book is topping that in only two weeks. And it's likely due to Trump, who's adamantly refuted the books' claims to his millions of followers on Twitter.

“Not only is he helping me sell books, but he’s helping me prove the point of the book," said Wolff on NBC Today.

Read more: 'Fire and Fury' Will Make More Money in Two Weeks Than Trump's 'The Art of The Deal' Did in 30 Years

Forum List

Back