Where will the new 'Trump Towers' be? East or West?

Where would YOU like to see the American embassy built? East or West Jerusalem?

Here ...

Dome-of-the-Rock-from-west-tb011610668-bibleplaces.jpg

Building an embassy on the Temple Mount might be explosive, and since you don't live there, fncceo, you wouldn't be putting your own life on the line.

Why not? Most of east Jerusalem looks like a dump anyways . . .

Finally, someone who has actually been to Israel! Most ppl think East Jerusalem means the Old City, but the Old City is just a very small part of East Jerusalem, and it's only about one square mile altogether.

When Trump made his ridiculous decision, did he say where the new 'embassy' be attempted to be built?

West Jerusalem, since that's where all the official gov't buildings are located.

What right do the Palestinians have building their mosque on the holy site of Solomon's Temple?
You make a good point here, but what evidence is there that there was ever a temple there? I have searched and have come up empty. Have you anything to verify the temple's location? Thanks.

Why not? Most of east Jerusalem looks like a dump anyways . . .

Finally, someone who has actually been to Israel! Most ppl think East Jerusalem means the Old City, but the Old City is just a very small part of East Jerusalem, and it's only about one square mile altogether.
Yes, I've been there and may go again next year.

The 'seam line' runs about through the Damascus gate anyways, right? That would imply that not all the Old City is in 'east' Jerusalem.

What right do the Palestinians have building their mosque on the holy site of Solomon's Temple?
You make a good point here, but what evidence is there that there was ever a temple there? I have searched and have come up empty. Have you anything to verify the temple's location? Thanks.

Is there evidence the Muslim Pegasus ever flew over Jerusalem? Exact location maybe...
No, only Muslims believe in it.

However, all 3 Abrahamic religions, including Islam (and Jerusalem Arab Mufti) recognize Jewish connection to the Mount as location of both Temples.

Again, Christians and Muslims each believe their own things and argue...one thing they DON'T argue is the location of the Temples in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah.
This denial on part of the Muslims is only recent - and mainly politically driven.

However, all 3 Abrahamic religions, including Islam (and Jerusalem Arab Mufti) recognize Jewish connection to the Mount as location of both Temples.
I don't care as this is irrelevant.

Again, Christians and Muslims each believe their own things and argue...one thing the DON'T argue is location of the Temples in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah
Even Jews have argued that and there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Is there evidence the Muslim Pegasus ever flew over Jerusalem? Exact location maybe...

Again, Christians and Muslims each believe their own things and argue...one thing they DON'T argue is the location of the Temples in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah.
This denial on part of the Muslims is only recent - and mainly politically driven.

lol @ Muslim Pegasus. The fact is that Jerusalem is mentioned about 700x in the Tanach, and 0x in the Quran. "If I forget thee Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, if I place not Jerusalem above my chiefest joy!" That's why a glass is broken at every Jewish wedding...

lol @ Muslim Pegasus. The fact is that Jerusalem is mentioned about 700x in the Tanach, and 0x in the Quran. "If I forget thee Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, if I place not Jerusalem above my chiefest joy!" That's why a glass is broken at every Jewish wedding...

Yes, we could fill pages with thousands of quotes about Jerusalem from Jewish sources, and the Quran about Allah promising the land to Jews...yet they still gonna claim Jewish presence in Jerusalem is aggression towards Arabs.

Classic:

Here ...

Building an embassy on the Temple Mount might be explosive, and since you don't live there, fncceo, you wouldn't be putting your own life on the line.

How long ago was all this...?

Here ...

How long ago was all this...?

The mosque and the dome were rebuilt recently, in the last century if I remember correctly.
Excavating the Temple Mount with bulldozers, with no regards to history - shows Arabs lack any respect or appreciation of such a holy site.

Here ...

It is a shame that Trump didn't think about the "explosive" situation he has created by his declaration but, hey, what does he care, he doesn't live there either!

Forum List

Back