Where will the new 'Trump Towers' be? East or West?

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
When Trump made his ridiculous decision, did he say where the new 'embassy' be attempted to be built?

Where would YOU like to see the American embassy built? East or West Jerusalem?

When Trump made his ridiculous decision, did he say where the new 'embassy' be attempted to be built?

I seriously hope saner heads prevail. Let's see what the UN says after their emergency meeting. Fingers still crossed that saner minds prevail.

I seriously hope saner heads prevail. Let's see what the UN says after their emergency meeting. Fingers still crossed that saner minds prevail.

You seriously think that Israel or America will listen to anything said in the UN?

Come on! Why change the habit of a lifetime!

You seriously think that Israel or America will listen to anything said in the UN?

Come on! Why change the habit of a lifetime!
It depends on how strenuously the international community will object. At this point they need to just stand up and say 'no,' enough!

Here ...

Dome-of-the-Rock-from-west-tb011610668-bibleplaces.jpg

Can somebody tell me what good it will do for the US to move the embassy? Is there any way it could help us?

Because ... technically speaking... the US has no embassy in Israel. We have a Consulate. Our ambassador to Israel doesn’t legal have the diplomatic status of an ambassador.

Embassy’s are located in the capitol city of a state. Consulates are located outside of capitol cities.

It’s time for us to recognise this fact and correct this insult to our only steadfast ally in the Middle East.

Because ... technically speaking... the US has no embassy in Israel. We have a Consulate. Our ambassador to Israel doesn’t legal have the diplomatic status of an ambassador.

Embassy’s are located in the capitol city of a state. Consulates are located outside of capitol cities.

It’s time for us to recognise this fact and correct this insult to our only steadfast ally in the Middle East.

How many other countries have their embassy in Jerusalem? How many have their Consulate in Tel Aviv?

How many other countries have their embassy in Jerusalem? How many have their Consulate in Tel Aviv?

No country had an embassy in Jerusalem...

And unlike some try to make you think, US does have an embassy in Israel, it is in the capital of Israel, Tel Aviv!

Oh, here is the link U.S. Embassy in Israel

The question is answered in the first 2 minutes.
I suggest You watch the rest, her manner of presentation is exceptional.

She said what?

No one doubts that Jerusalem is the capital?

Well, she needs to speak to the rest of the world to find out what the truth is!

She said what?

Well, she needs to speak to the rest of the world to find out what the truth is!

She answered You question.
Yes when a foreign representative meets the Israeli officials it's usually in Jerusalem, standard practice.

She said what?

She answered You question.
Yes when a foreign representative meets the Israeli officials it's usually in Jerusalem, standard practice.

Did she? I guess I missed the part where she said that it would be East or West!

Forum List

Back