Where will Obama go after he looses the 2012 elction??

i could be wrong but i would not be surprised if he left the country after his disaster of left wing leadership is finally over.
Who's gonna count the votes.....

532.gif
532.gif
532.gif
528.gif

Like Clinton, when Obama leaves office he will make a hundred million in speaking fees. Actually, he will probably triple that amount.

Bush makes a hundred thou as a 5th string motivational speaker.

I just want to know who the Republican is who is going to beat him. Hmmm. President Generic. Has a nice ring. Probably the most intelligent guy in the party.

Actually, anyone the GOP puts up is probably going to clobber him, because he doesn't have one stat in a favorable spot.

9.2% unemployment.
43% approval rating
$4.00 a gallon gasoline

Chris Matthews has as much as admitted that Obama's only chance of winning is not to run on his accomplishments (he doesn't have any) but to try to convince people that the GOP candidate would be worse. Now that might work if Bachmann got the nomination, but if it's Romney or Perry, guys who have run states, not so much.

And honestly, the difference between Bush and Clinton in speaking fees is that Clinton needs the money, Bush doesn't. He was wealthy when he got in. Clinton was carrying around 10 million in legal debt when he left office.

I doubt anyone would pay Obama a lot of money to speak when he gets voted out.

He's going to start a chain of Churches Chicken in Kenya.

Too bad he didn't start a chain of them here. Then he'd understand concepts like "Meeting a payroll" and "complying with government regulations"

Maybe we need to change the requirements for President. We should up it to.

Must have served honorably in the military for at least 2 years.
Must have run a business of some sort.

He will go on the paid speaker tour like the rest of the ex presidents.
Just like Palin did ;)

Prolly write a book as well. Might even write it himself.

I don't give a flying fuck where he goes as long as I don't have to listen to or see him anymore

i could be wrong but i would not be surprised if he left the country after his disaster of left wing leadership is finally over.

Where will he go in 2012...? The white. house.

So you want him to ignore the election results and attempt to run our nation as a dictatorship?

Doesn't seem very nice to the rest of us.

Seems that happened in 2000. And you guys cheered. :clap2:

Too bad he didn't start a chain of them here. Then he'd understand concepts like "Meeting a payroll" and "complying with government regulations"

Conservative claim to "love" the constitution...right before they put up a laundry list of things they want "changed".

Like Clinton, when Obama leaves office he will make a hundred million in speaking fees. Actually, he will probably triple that amount.

I just want to know who the Republican is who is going to beat him. Hmmm. President Generic. Has a nice ring. Probably the most intelligent guy in the party.

Actually, anyone the GOP puts up is probably going to clobber him, because he doesn't have one stat in a favorable spot.

9.2% unemployment.
43% approval rating
$4.00 a gallon gasoline

Chris Matthews has as much as admitted that Obama's only chance of winning is not to run on his accomplishments (he doesn't have any) but to try to convince people that the GOP candidate would be worse. Now that might work if Bachmann got the nomination, but if it's Romney or Perry, guys who have run states, not so much.

And honestly, the difference between Bush and Clinton in speaking fees is that Clinton needs the money, Bush doesn't. He was wealthy when he got in. Clinton was carrying around 10 million in legal debt when he left office.

I doubt anyone would pay Obama a lot of money to speak when he gets voted out.

2 out of 3 are better then Ronald "Committed Treason in Iraq/Contra" Reagan.

9.2% unemployment.
43% approval rating
$4.00 a gallon gasoline

2 out of 3 are better then Ronald "Committed Treason in Iraq/Contra" Reagan.

Uh, no, they aren't. Reagan had unemployment down to 7.2% when he stood for re-election and his approval rating was quite high. Yes, it did get higher for a while, but that was intentional to control runaway inflation. When it was under control, employment shot back like a rocket. Obama, on the other hand, has no clue how to get jobs back.

Oh, it's IRAN/Contra, and not IRAQ/Contra. Now come on, guy, that kind of tells me you don't know the details of the whole affair.

Conservative claim to "love" the constitution...right before they put up a laundry list of things they want "changed".

Point out where I said I "loved" the constitution.

Quite the contrary, there are quite a lot of things I'd change. I'd get rid of the Senate, I'd get rid of the electoral college. I'd pretty severely limit the ability of the courts to legislate from the bench. I'd put in a balanced budget amendment.

Where will he go in 2012...? The white. house.

So you want him to ignore the election results and attempt to run our nation as a dictatorship?

Doesn't seem very nice to the rest of us.

Seems that happened in 2000. And you guys cheered. :clap2:
ohhh you mean when all you libtards said the ballots were confusing???no conservatives complained about these ballots,as a matter of fact a 3rd grade class filled them out correctly during a test after the libtards complained.but i can believe it was to difficult to understand for a group of idiots that think tax and spend is good for the economy.they recounted the votes 3 times and Bush won even after libtards had the military absentee ballots thrown out. libbs wouldn't let the votes of our military be counted!!!MUST HAVE FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE HUH TRAITOR!!!!:clap2::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRkIWB3HIEs]‪George Takei vs. Tennessee's "Don't Say Gay" Bill‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back