Where will Democrats file their lawsuits this time?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
In 2000, it was mostly Florida and a few other states - places where their cries of "Unfair! Fraud! We wuz robbed!" were most likely to change the outcome of the election. It got so bad that Republicans had to countersue to stop the illegal recounts the Dems demanded. In 2004 the Dems used this ploy in Ohio and a few others. They've never succeeded in overruling an election yet, but hope springs eternal.

Place your bets, folks, place your bets. Where will the Democrats try it this time?

-------------------

NOTE: In 1960, Republicans strongly suspected that voting fraud took place in a number of counties in Illinois, where JFK beat Nixon by some 4,000 votes, giving him just enough electoral votes to win the Presidency. It was later revealed that more than twice that many dead people had "voted", mostly for Democrats. But the Republicans did NOT file lawsuits. They were reluctant to harm the "sanctity" of the election process, and so they let the result stand unchallenged.

Democrats have no such qualms, of course. The question is not WHETHER they will sue to overturn the results of the elections, but WHERE.

Sad yes. Whatever happened to the governship in Washington State? Never did hear how it came out. I assume that means the Democrat won. Major issues with dead people voting there. Nothing done about it. Republican in the lead? Recount and recount and recount some more. I believe they recounted the 1 county 6 or 7 times gradually getting more and more democrat votes everytime till the Democrat led by like 20 votes or so and then they decided no more recounts were needed.

Election reform is needed. Voter ID's should be mandatory. It wouldnt eliminate everything but it would cut down on the simple things like double voting and such. I also think the indellable ink is a good idea. Also cuts down on double votes.

But i doubt we'll ever see that. you have to get a politcian to vote against what gets them elected.

Nancy Pelosi has already said if Dems do not win on Tuesday, Republicans cheated

Libs will be in a state of mouth frothing hysteria on Wednesday morning

Sad yes. Whatever happened to the governship in Washington State? Never did hear how it came out. I assume that means the Democrat won. Major issues with dead people voting there. Nothing done about it.

The judge said none of the dead-people's votes, nor the duplicate votes, nor the botched handling of ballots, nor the mysterious 'suddenly-appearing' ballots would have changed the outcome. :(

Forced a new Official Washington State Democrat Motto: "Re-count until we WIN!"

The judge said none of the dead-people's votes, nor the duplicate votes, nor the botched handling of ballots, nor the mysterious 'suddenly-appearing' ballots would have changed the outcome. :(

Forced a new Official Washington State Democrat Motto: "Re-count until we WIN!"

Lighten up guys. Without voter fraud Dems would never have a chance to win any election

jhuth at work (111 posts) Mon Nov-06-06 09:18 AM
Response to Original message

1. After the vote Tuesday we all need to dissect every districts votes for accuracy.
Even where we win, I think we could win by more if not for vote supression and e-voting with no paper trail.

Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
rumpel (1000+ posts) Mon Nov-06-06 12:19 PM
Response to Reply #1

46. Yes, observe the counting
provisionals and all!

Expose any and all oddities.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x2589421

:teeth:

Liberal arrogrance demands libs make excuses when they lose elections. Libs will never admit when voters reject their message

In 1984 when Reagan won 49 states, libs sneered how the American people were bought by slick marketing and packaging

I think they are coming to PA. They are expecting Santorum and a bunch of House members around the Philadelphia area to lose and I dont think they will. So naturally they are going to try to challenge them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back