Where will Brandon Marshall be next year?

don't you guys need fresh faces on defense?

Not at all, due to the "Veteran Exodus" as it's been called, we have more than enough young faces on defense.

Bill has a history of reforming "bad attitude" players and making them into star citizens. See: Randy Moss, etc.

Plus, Bill and Josh are still close. If a deal was going to be made between two teams, that would seemingly be easiest. Plus, the two aren't in the same division.

If he can keep himself out of trouble, I'd love to have Brandon on the Pats. They would be unstoppable. Moss, Welker, and Marshall. Can you imagine trying to stop that receiving core?

Spoiler: You can't.

• Banned
don't you guys need fresh faces on defense?

Not at all, due to the "Veteran Exodus" as it's been called, we have more than enough young faces on defense.

Bill has a history of reforming "bad attitude" players and making them into star citizens. See: Randy Moss, etc.

Plus, Bill and Josh are still close. If a deal was going to be made between two teams, that would seemingly be easiest. Plus, the two aren't in the same division.

well, I meant improvements, not nec. fresh faces. Judas maude, Bruschi, samuel, harrison, vrabel. all gone.

well, I meant improvements, not nec. fresh faces. Judas maude, Bruschi, samuel, harrison, vrabel. all gone.

All true facts. However, the Pats still have a solid defense considering it's in a rebuilding year.

Official New England Patriots - Game Reports - Schedule

The number of points they've given up isn't that bad considering.

i like the idea of marshall in NE. it'll take attention away from Manning. Brady might break his own record.

i like the idea of marshall in NE. it'll take attention away from Manning. Brady might break his own record.

He would shatter it. Marshall for middle/deep passes. Moss for deep passes. Welker for everything, the guy's a catching machine. Who can you double up? Because if you double up one guy, you still have two of the best receivers in the NFL open.

If I was Bob Kraft, I'd be doing my damnest to picking up Marshall.

He would shatter it. Marshall for middle/deep passes. Moss for deep passes. Welker for everything, the guy's a catching machine. Who can you double up? Because if you double up one guy, you still have two of the best receivers in the NFL open.

If I was Bob Kraft, I'd be doing my damnest to picking up Marshall.

could be like Marino in 1984-86. with an addition wide out.

And if the passing game don't work? Running game would do quite nicely. I mean outside of Maroney fumbling the damn ball, the Pats have so many good running backs.

And if the passing game don't work? Running game would do quite nicely. I mean outside of Maroney fumbling the damn ball, the Pats have so many good running backs.

I still think the pats have a shot at beating the colts. Would they have to play the chargers before the colts?

I'd like to see his talent in Baltimore and his baggage left behind in Denver .....

I hope the Broncos are happy with their decision to suspend him.

Forum List

Back