Where were you when this happened?

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
"You can't blow up records in the middle of a baseball field and expect 50,000 people to say 'hey let's get on with the game.'"

[youtube]EfGOSyIaCVM[/youtube]

Last edited:
OMG that is a blast from the past.

I was in Indiana. Where were you?

We don't do that kind of stuff anymore in this country, the report sounds like it is from some other country. Wow!

Last edited:
gee such a momentous and earth shattering event.

I think I was clipping my toe nails yeah I'll NEVER for get where I was. I remember I cut the nail on my middle toe of my left foot too short and it really hurt. That must have been exactly the same time the records got blown up.

Thanks for reminding me of such an important day in the history of my life

I remember those "Disco Sucks" days.

All the White boys who couldn't dance jumped on that bandwagon (but not in time to the music, naturally).

Now some disco truly did suck, but then too, some RnR likewise truly sucked.

What I remember of that period is that very few boys who could get a date or knew a girl actually hated disco, and almost no girls did, since FINALLY, they got to actually dance in the arms of some man, again.

And to top it off, I (who made John Travolta look like he had two left feet on the dancfloor!) ended up marrying a woman who couldn't dance, unless I got her so drunk I had to carry her to the floor and drag her through the ordeal.

I shoulda known something so important as that would eventually manifest in divorce.

Sweet woman, my ex, still my favorite all time female type person, but who on earth doesn't LIKE to dance?!

What was I thinking?

Love is not merely blind, folks, love is stupifyingly blinding.

Last edited:
Did that really happen or was it from a movie? Too funny. And what incredibly bad haircuts those newscasters had.

Forum List

Back