Where were you on Nov. 22, 1963:

yeah the difference in the JFK assassination and those other assassinations like Lincoln is like I said,many people in dealy plaza that were there that day that were couregous enough to come forward and tell what they saw like Jean Hill and Lee Bowers,all ended up getting murdered with their deaths disguised as car crashes and suicides,not only that,but the other assassinations,they were not filmed back then so it doesnt feel so recently.

I would say its much more important to start with the freshest assassination first and have a real investigation into it and start having the truth get printed about it first and THEN after thats all accomplished,worry about the other ones in the past after that with Lincoln being the last to have a serious investigation into of course.

I met Jean Hill one of the witnesses in dealy plaza and got to know her so to just move on and forget about her and what she went through that day and how she was harrassed by government authorities,I would be spitting on the faces of her and the other witnesses that were there that day that went through that horrible event if i just moved on and decided nothing could be done about it.

To just accept it and move on that you live in a police state and cant do anything about it and stop trying to do something about it,you might as well be dead.

to just move and forget about it,thats dishonering all those witnesses that were there that day they put their lives on the line and lost theior lives for speaking out and telling the truth.Its not just about the assassination of JFK with his assassination like it is with the other presidents such as Lincoln.

Yeah he was definetely no saint by any means.But like you said,what president ever has been? I could care less that he was baning Marilyn and being unfaithful to his wife,or that he initally went along with what the governments plans to assassinate castro.the thing thats important is that unlike every president since him,he developed a conscience and no longer could go along with their agenda anymore after being in office for 6 months or so and tried to do something about the corruption in government and paid the price of it.

when the government can murder the president and get away with it,then what kind of a country is this? its dangerous now to be a journalist because many are meeting with violent deaths when reporing government corruption. what happened back then,with the government murdering its own people,is STILL going on now.Like someone said before,the same forces that were at work back then are still at work now so to just move on and forget about it is being plain stupid to accept the situation you are in.

You do know that eye witness accounts are the least reliable of all don't you?

Why do you persist when it is apparent, you know very little about the assissination?

yeah really.:cuckoo:sounds like all HE knows about the event is what he has been taught in our corrupt government run school system only reading what their textbooks say.:cuckoo: He is OBVIOUSLY new to this,no question about that.

Last edited:
yeah the difference in the JFK assassination and those other assassinations like Lincoln is like I said,many people in dealy plaza that were there that day that were couregous enough to come forward and tell what they saw like Jean Hill and Lee Bowers,all ended up getting murdered with their deaths disguised as car crashes and suicides,not only that,but the other assassinations,they were not filmed back then so it doesnt feel so recently.

I would say its much more important to start with the freshest assassination first and have a real investigation into it and start having the truth get printed about it first and THEN after thats all accomplished,worry about the other ones in the past after that with Lincoln being the last to have a serious investigation into of course.

I met Jean Hill one of the witnesses in dealy plaza and got to know her so to just move on and forget about her and what she went through that day and how she was harrassed by government authorities,I would be spitting on the faces of her and the other witnesses that were there that day that went through that horrible event if i just moved on and decided nothing could be done about it.

To just accept it and move on that you live in a police state and cant do anything about it and stop trying to do something about it,you might as well be dead.

to just move and forget about it,thats dishonering all those witnesses that were there that day they put their lives on the line and lost theior lives for speaking out and telling the truth.Its not just about the assassination of JFK with his assassination like it is with the other presidents such as Lincoln.

Yeah he was definetely no saint by any means.But like you said,what president ever has been? I could care less that he was baning Marilyn and being unfaithful to his wife,or that he initally went along with what the governments plans to assassinate castro.the thing thats important is that unlike every president since him,he developed a conscience and no longer could go along with their agenda anymore after being in office for 6 months or so and tried to do something about the corruption in government and paid the price of it.

when the government can murder the president and get away with it,then what kind of a country is this? its dangerous now to be a journalist because many are meeting with violent deaths when reporing government corruption. what happened back then,with the government murdering its own people,is STILL going on now.Like someone said before,the same forces that were at work back then are still at work now so to just move on and forget about it is being plain stupid to accept the situation you are in.

You do know that eye witness accounts are the least reliable of all don't you?

Why do you persist when it is apparent, you know very little about the assissination?

I really don't care about it.

That's the point. it really is not as important as you seem to think.

I was in Mrs. Wickstrom's 1st grade class. She softly told us to put our head down, the lights were turned off. It was a warm bright autumn day here in Denver in 63'. Swansea elementary. Something BAD happened. That is all I knew.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back