Where Was Your?

I had several hang outs. There was a place everybody went on Friday or Saturday nights to dance called "The Cave". Also Cappola's Drive-In. They had great hamburgers and shakes. When McDonald's came to town, we used to hang out there and also the parking lot at the mall on Friday nights after you had carried your date home. Us boys would group up and see who could tell the biggest lies about how lucky they had gotten on their Friday night date! I never heard so much bullshit in all of my life. I don't think some of the things people claimed to have done was even physically possible.:lol:

The maus, Katie's Church, Dogtown, Ma Neufer's, several spots in the woods. There was still a lot of cruising then, so hanging out at one of several places on the "route" meant your odds of a party on the road were pretty good.

The maus, Katie's Church, Dogtown, Ma Neufer's, several spots in the woods. There was still a lot of cruising then, so hanging out at one of several places on the "route" meant your odds of a party on the road were pretty good.

several spots it the woods huh ? :cool:

It was a place we all called "squishy squashy" It wa an open area of the woods. It was kind of muddy. But we didn't care.

It was a place we all called "squishy squashy" It wa an open area of the woods. It was kind of muddy. But we didn't care.

I'm afraid to ask how it got that way but -----how did it get that way ?

Why would you be afraid to ask? :eusa_eh: It was because it rained and retained the water, kind of like a swampy area. We like it there because the parents had no idea where it was

Why would you be afraid to ask? :eusa_eh: It was because it rained and retained the water, kind of like a swampy area. We like it there because the parents had no idea where it was

I was thinking more like a sewage leak

I was thinking more like a sewage leak

There were no houses nor plumbing within at least a mile radius of that area.

We camped out and sung kumbya ma lord :lol:

Any pussy that would have me.

Come to think of it times have not changed that much.

yea we had a quarry...no one drowned...one person paralized from the waist down....we would hang out on the berms at the end of pope field runways....the ap would just chase us off when we got caught...we cruised the main drag.....shakey's pizza was a big hang out....needle park...lots of places...gas was cheap we were always on the move

Watch the movie "Dazed and Confused".

*THAT* movie has my teen years down pat. Like someone was a fly on the wall recording everything.

Amazing. Even the soundtrack is just right! :D

Watch the movie "Dazed and Confused".

*THAT* movie has my teen years down pat. Like someone was a fly on the wall recording everything.

Amazing. Even the soundtrack is just right! :D

mine's more like that 70s show.

Forum List

Back