Where Was Your?

burger chef huh

sounds like you had an exciting life during your teenage years

Youth young, dumb and full of it. we'd meety at the chef and end up who knows where.

see the difference with us is...the Collonade diner or the A&W diner would be the place we would lastly visit in the late hours or early hours of the next morning to eat away the munchies from all the alcohol and weed we consumed

not burger chef.

can't remember

didn't have one specific hang out.

We threw a lot of parties in a little hidden part of Midland beach on Staten Island that we called the Cove...a lot of keg parties.

We didn't restrict ourselves to one spot

When we were 16 and 17 we would all chip in and rent a room at the Edison hotel at 47th st near broadway, they had a bar across the street called the Savoy(now a new modern building stands where the bar was) that we could drink in and our goal was to hook up with the tourist girls on school trips staying at the hotel, loads of crazy adventures in the early 80's.

i think a better thread would have been

"What motel did you go to frequently that rented by the hour"

The Loop Motel!!!!

I wonder if anyone knows that place.

I think mine was the coolest, it's still part of the 'ghost tours' of Chicago. We never had a run in with the friars, but the thrill was there. More info here.

Another place we went in summer was 'the quarry', dangerous on many levels. None of us drowned, but others did. Skinny dipping of course. Damn thing is very deep and has water moccasins too.

I think mine was the coolest, it's still part of the 'ghost tours' of Chicago. We never had a run in with the friars, but the thrill was there. More info here.

Another place we went in summer was 'the quarry', dangerous on many levels. None of us drowned, but others did. Skinny dipping of course. Damn thing is very deep and has water moccasins too.

we had a quarry, hung out in the pool hall, rode the white water in the summer and on ice covered pond in the winter.

A drive in restaurant with curb service and outside speakers.
And not Sonic, this predates Sonic by a bit.

Forum List

Back