Where was the outrage about John Kerry

The top 1% have doubled to quadrupled their wealth under voodoo while everyone elseand the COUNTRY is slowly ruined. So they're not paying enough...duh...

You folks are about as dumb as a box of rocks.
You could raise the tax rates to 100% on the wealthy and what do they do under THE CURRENT TAX CODE, a document that is 40 feet over your head R2D2?

They lobby for a tax deduction that EXEMPTS a certain portion of their income from ANY tax.
I love going to the bars and restaurants on K street in DC from 4-7 daily during happy hour. I can drink my fill and eat from the buffet for about $20 max. Why? K street is full of office buildings with special interest lobbyists that teach the wealthy how to shield most of their income NO MATTER WHAT THE TAX % IS.

Get it Moe? The TAX CODE needs to be changed. No matter how high you set the income tax those with $$$ will hire tax attorneys to lobby and/or find existing tax shelters to put their $$$.
Damn son, how the hell do you think we got wealthy to begin with?
FAIR TAX ends all those special interest tax loopholes over night.
But Democrats OPPOSE it because they want not change to the tax code. Why? If they changed the tax code politicians, Republicans included, could not buy votes.
But of course the moocher class does not vote Republican.

We do agree that the tax code needs to be changed. But I'm guessing we have a difference of opinion of how it should be changed. If you're in agreement with Romney and that taxes need to be lowered for the wealthy and raised for the poor then well you're just another sheep.

The Bush tax cuts put 3 times more Americans OFF the Federal income tax roles, as as a result of that now 48% of all Americans pay NO Federal income tax, as it gave income tax cuts to the 250K and over Americans.
Now that is an undisputed fact.
And where has Romney advocated raising taxes on the poor?
Or anyone?

The top 1% of income earners pay 40% of ALL income taxes.
Ain't that enough?

First, I have stated a number of times on this board, that I would like to see the entire Bush tax cut rescinded. Those of us working can afford it, those not working will not be paying taxes.

Second, what per centage of the income in this nation do the 1% get? If it is more than 40%, then 40% is not enough.

Can't see that the Romney plan is raising taxes on the poor, but it would certainly reduce taxes on the rich in a much bigger way than on the poor. The whole plan is nonsense in any case. For the same reasons that the Bush tax cut was.

Forum List

Back