Where was the outrage about John Kerry

only paying 13.1% of his income in taxes?
Hypocrites.

Where was the tea party during Bush's spending spree?

Hypocrites.

Glad you agree Obama is also a hypoctite.
Good point.
Obama is a hypocrite and T party folks that were not critical of Bush passing the largest social program in 70 years, Gramps Dope Plan, are ALSO hypocrites.
OUTSTANDING!!!

Kerry will vote to raise his income tax

Will Romney?

Wait. Did I miss something? When did Kerry propose reducing taxes on the rich???

That's what I was wondering...

Please don't spoil his brilliant idea. He was really proud of himself, so much so he felt the need to start a thread. Now you've gone and ruined it....before it even reach a 2nd page.

Back to the drawing board Gadawg.

How is Kerry paying 13.1% of his income in taxes an "idea"?
This ought to be rich.

Wait. Did I miss something? When did Kerry propose reducing taxes on the rich???

Kerry has no clue about finance and economics so how could he?
He is a Democrat.
Haven't you heard? Money grows on trees.

Gadawg surrenders with this post. His dumb post of the day has been proven to be....well, dumb. </end thread>

You do not know the difference between a fact and an idea and you call me dumb?:lol:

That's what I was wondering...

Please don't spoil his brilliant idea. He was really proud of himself, so much so he felt the need to start a thread. Now you've gone and ruined it....before it even reach a 2nd page.

Back to the drawing board Gadawg.

How is Kerry paying 13.1% of his income in taxes an "idea"?
This ought to be rich.

Ok, I'll try and explain this as if you were unable to rationalize this yourself.

Your "idea" was in reference to your comparison between Kerry and Romney and your "eureka" moment that said it would be a brilliant idea to compare the two of them and their tax rates.

What you failed to take in to the equation is their stances while running for president. One of them didn't run on cutting taxes further for the rich and one did. That's slightly important to the discussion.

Rich enough for you?

He is a Democrat.

Gadawg surrenders with this post. His dumb post of the day has been proven to be....well, dumb. </end thread>

You do not know the difference between a fact and an idea and you call me dumb?:lol:

Do you really think I'm arguing with you about whether or not Kerry did in fact pay 13.1% tax rate? Just to clear the air, that's not what I'm arguing at all.

Fuck, what's the point in talking with actual idiots. I'm not stating that as an idea, but an actual statement of fact.

only paying 13.1% of his income in taxes?
Hypocrites.

He is a Democrat.

Right. A moment ago you were whining about the fact he's so successful and yet only pays 13% on his income. So now that you're owned on the whole "hypocrisy" thing, you're flip-flopping and he has no clue on finances?

New Topics

Forum List

Back