Where was Sarah P.?

Aug 29, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Interestingly, Joe Biden made a timely appearance (the appearance, not the content, being the point here) and offered his assessment of this evening's events. And to no one's surprise, I'm sure, Palin refused requests for interviews. If she is so "ready" and "has enough experience" (she can see Russia from Alaska after all), why is she hiding from the media? Maybe cause she knows NOTHING and has done NOTHING? Biden was there because he has no reason to fear being asked an unexpected question. I can't wait for next Thursday. Joe Biden has been on the national stage since Palin was 8 years old. He will mop the floor with her without even breaking a sweat.

Interestingly, Joe Biden made a timely appearance (the appearance, not the content, being the point here) and offered his assessment of this evening's events. And to no one's surprise, I'm sure, Palin refused requests for interviews. If she is so "ready" and "has enough experience" (she can see Russia from Alaska after all), why is she hiding from the media? Maybe cause she knows NOTHING and has done NOTHING? Biden was there because he has no reason to fear being asked an unexpected question. I can't wait for next Thursday. Joe Biden has been on the national stage since Palin was 8 years old. He will mop the floor with her without even breaking a sweat.

The Republicans finally figured her out, and realized what a mistake they made by putting her on the ticket. They are their own worst enemy with this pick. They just handed Obama the election.:eusa_boohoo:

The strategy of the dems and republicans are totally different.

The dems are using Biden to be out there..kinda let loose.

The republicans want to use Palin in the same attack dog way..but..in controlled bursts...

Their mentality is that over time people will get tired of Biden's ranting and raving having been out on the loose.

People will watch the debates to see what Palin says..not Biden..

I think Palin is just being saved up by the republicans to be let loose at the debates..

being in the spotlight can be good.
being in the spotlight all the time is not..

The republicans want to use Palin in the same attack dog way..but..in controlled bursts...

Their mentality is that over time people will get tired of Biden's ranting and raving having been out on the loose.

I think Palin is just being saved up by the republicans to be let loose at the debates..

I don't think the republicans ever had a strategy with Palin other than to try and capture Hillary's votes. The royally blew this election with her pick. She is really flaky and just bizarre.:oops:

Maybe, but in her controlled bursts thus far, there has been no substance and I expect little more in the debate. When asked about the Bush Doctrine, she was clueless, the McCain camp has touted the fact the Alaska is close to Russia -WTF?, and when she is asked about anything she doesn't know the answer to, she either says (like a well-trained robot) "I will do and say and agree with any and everything John McCain says" or she goes back to the "Protect America; Put your country first; I love America; Americans are the best; God bless America" mantra that we are all, frankly, sick of hearing. Those are not answers. If she pulls that in the debate, it's all over for McCain and Palin.

Maybe, but in her controlled bursts thus far, there has been no substance and I expect little more in the debate. When asked about the Bush Doctrine, she was clueless, the McCain camp has touted the fact the Alaska is close to Russia -WTF?, and when she is asked about anything she doesn't know the answer to, she either says (like a well-trained robot) "I will do and say and agree with any and everything John McCain says" or she goes back to the "Protect America; Put your country first; I love America; Americans are the best; God bless America" mantra that we are all, frankly, sick of hearing. Those are not answers. If she pulls that in the debate, it's all over for McCain and Palin.

After tonight I think Obama agrees with McCain a lot more than Palin.

"I agree with John"

heard that every ten minutes or so

After tonight I think Obama agrees with McCain a lot more than Palin.

"I agree with John"

heard that every ten minutes or so

How can you mock and criticize him for being man enough to admit when he agrees with his opponent? Furthermore, we are talking politics. Its a strategy to grab those that are on the fence and to make others feel that he is really a centrist.

My prediction:

Palin is a barby-doll soccer-mom android from the future, designed to most efficiently rally the votes of ignorant right-wing women who might vote for Obama.

She will say nothing of political value in the debates and will give some sort of touching story about her oddly-named children or how badass she is because she's a hockey mom, and how she's "Just like me."

My prediction:

Palin is a barby-doll soccer-mom android from the future, designed to most efficiently rally the votes of ignorant right-wing women who might vote for Obama.

She will say nothing of political value in the debates and will give some sort of touching story about her oddly-named children or how badass she is because she's a hockey mom, and how she's "Just like me."

you are correct.

and then they win the election.

D:

iknorite?

I just hope enough people get off their asses to vote and perhaps prove that more people in this country are liberal than we all thought.

I just hope people vote.

I may have my personal take on things but I always put my country first.

So as long as people vote..regardless of who they vote for..I am at least happy that the fundamentals of our country are strong.

I honestly don't support McCain..I just prefer him.

I'm registered independent and voted for Obama in the primary just because I didn't sit well with Clinton...I didn't think he'd actually get the nomination

:clap2: to me

Forum List

Back