Where was Obama's fellow anti-american buddy Bill Ayers on saturday night?.......

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Parking an explosive laden SUV in Times Square?

Probably!

In fact, where was Barack HUSSEIN Obama's anti-american ass on saturday night?.......Helping his good buddy Bill Ayers get away after parking an explosive laden SUV in Times Square?

Wouldn't put it past him!

Anti American was Republican Timothy McVeigh.

Ayers was against sending Americans overseas to die.

McVeigh was for killing Americans.

Conservatives 168 to Liberals zero

Using one domestic terrorist to try and deflect from another domestic terrorist is lame.

Flame Zone crap.

What an utterly moronic thread.
What's up with all this terrorist crap happening on Obama's watch?

Guess that appeasement shit isn't working out too well for that inept corrupt lil' bastard.

you mean as opposed to the 3,000 people who died where I live on baby bush's watch?

this isn't a game... stop it.

Flame Zone crap.

Guess that appeasement shit isn't working out too well for that inept corrupt lil' bastard.

you mean as opposed to the 3,000 people who died where I live on baby bush's watch?

Yeah, the messiah sure is keepin' us safe alright!

Where's the outrage from the left?

Oh, that's right, NEVER MIND!

Look, another Liberal Obama Worshipper using the term "Messiah".

New York City is target zero, and we're all mostly lefties.

We've got balls, we're not going to let a few stupid motherfuckers scare us into destroying our justice system, or into stupidly invading a country that had nothing to do with the terrorism.

Just because you fools hate America enough to trade your principles for a little safety doesn't mean everyone feels that way.

Besides, I'm thinking this was a right-wing domestic terrorist strike.

There's no proof to say which it really was, but that's my guess.

And no, it isn't a game. It's deadly serious.

Though I did write the previous post to get back at Jester, I believe we should find out who the perpetrator was, and make sure it doesn't happen again before anyone starts pointing fingers.

Oh, and there were plenty of terrorist attacks against Americans during the Bush administration. Hundreds of them in fact. They just happened to have mostly occurred in the Middle east, some in Europe.

Don't know. Did he claim responsibility for this? If not, then how do you propose to know or even believe Mr. Ayers or Pres. Obama has done either?

I just don't see the point of this thread. Yeah, Bill Ayers is a terrorist. He is also a friend of the President. How does accusing them of this honestly further discussion? It doesn't. It's a distraction from what's really important.

People know about the President and his Associations. It's common knowledge now. It's not going to keep him from being President. It should have kept him from being voted in, but he is the President and if we want to win the war on ideas, we can't be distracted by continually bringing up distractions rather than defeating them on the merits of our ideas.

And no, it isn't a game. It's deadly serious.

Though I did write the previous post to get back at Jester, I believe we should find out who the perpetrator was, and make sure it doesn't happen again before anyone starts pointing fingers.

Oh, and there were plenty of terrorist attacks against Americans during the Bush administration. Hundreds of them in fact. They just happened to have mostly occurred in the Middle east, some in Europe.

It is deadly serious. I hope you and some of the others in this thread remember that when someone on the Right is accused in the same way.

It is deadly serious. I hope you and some of the others in this thread remember that when someone on the Right is accused in the same way.

No-one has even been accused. This whole thread is pure speculation, and bad speculation at that.

But of course, that's cause Jester is just trying to rile people up, and deflect possible blame.

He must be worried that the asshole that did this might be some crazy domestic extremist, which is why I ragged on him about it in my post.

Personally I have no idea who was responsible.

I was watching CNN the other day, and was frankly disgusted with the reckless speculation they were involved in. They had a bunch of morons filling their airtime with pointless blather, pretending to be "Terrorism Experts".

The announcement by New York authorities that there is no evidence to support an apparent claim of responsibility for Saturday’s attempted car bombing by a Pakistani based Taliban group underscores once again how Pentagon front groups are releasing fake and misleading “Al-Qaeda videotapes” in crass PR stunts to justify the expansion of the “war on terror” under Obama.

As soon as Fox News reported that “the Pakistani Taliban has claimed responsibility for the bomb plot,” we smelled a rat, especially as the so-called video claiming complicity was released by the Pentagon front group SITE, founded by the daughter of an Israeli Mossad spy.(snip) “There is no evidence that this is tied in with Al-Qaeda or any other big terrorist organization,” Bloomberg told reporters at a press conference held in Times Square.

How were we able to predict that the credibility of the videotape would soon crumble? Because for the last four years we have documented how groups like SITE and the closely affiliated IntelCenter have been caught red-handed releasing old, re-hashed, and even outright fraudulent “terrorist confession tapes” and claiming them to be both genuine and new.
Al-Qaeda Terror Tape Proven Fraudulent Once Again

Rdean! What a weak argument from a weak minded individual. McVeigh was NOT a Republican. He was an atheist anarchy! He hated the government and that is why he ATTACKED the government.

You do realize that bombing happened in 1995 when we had a Republican Congress and a conservative Supreme Court. So two of the many branches were conservative, so he attacked himself! Makes perfect sense.

If you want to lump Republicans in with so-called right-winged fringe groups, then Democrats have to be linked with Islamic Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda. Going off you backward reasoning, we could say an element of the Democratic Party was responsible for 9/11!

Yep that makes as much sense as your annoying assertion that Republicans were responsible for Oklahoma!

Flame Zone crap.

PLEASE Jillian! Baby Bush just got into power. The unpresented 9/11 was as much (if not more) Clinton's (one of the worst Presidents in modern history and the CAUSE of the mortgage meltdown along with other FM & FM protectors like Frank, Reid and Dobbs) fault as it was Bush's!

PLEASE Jillian! Baby Bush just got into power. The unpresented 9/11 was as much (if not more) Clinton's (one of the worst Presidents in modern history and the CAUSE of the mortgage meltdown along with other FM & FM protectors like Frank, Reid and Dobbs) fault as it was Bush's!

This is exactly why it's incredibly pointless to just try to blame the other side. There is more than enough blame to go around. Everyone shares some responsibility. Let's stop pretending it's all someone elses fault and just get down to it and fix the problems we have.

i'm not going to debate this with you. baby bush only wanted to be briefed on iraq when he got into office. he totally and compeltely ignored the warnings about bin laden.

and the economic melt down had multiple causes but was largely because baby bush drove the economy into a ditch and the banks were de-regulated which created more problems.

your sense of what makes a good president is butt backward. because baby bush was the worst THE WORST THE WORST in modern times.

and the economic melt down was simply the natural end result of the policies pushed by the rightwingnuts since reagan... except he only gave those policies lip service.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back