Where was Mister Gutsy Call on 911?

obama-denied-navy-seals-call-for-help-osama-bin-laden-meme-300x300.jpg

Who cares Mr. H. California Girl was right when she said that only idiots argue with cartoons. I don't even regard them. Come to think of it, it's a good idea to not regard Miss Corny anyhow.

Obama couldn't make the gutsy calls when we we were being attacked in Benghazi.

His M.O. is to wait on the sidelines to see how things go. If they go well, he takes credit (see the Somali pirate incident and Osama Bin Laden). If they go poorly, he has a cover story. Image, image, image. Such an inspiring leader.

Obama couldn't make the gutsy calls when we we were being attacked in Benghazi.

His M.O. is to wait on the sidelines to see how things go. If they go well, he takes credit (see the Somali pirate incident and Osama Bin Laden). If they go poorly, he has a cover story. Image, image, image. Such an inspiring leader.

He is the worst leader of my lifetime. I've never seen a bigger egomaniac loser. Always blaming his adversaries and taking any possible ounce of credit; and even twisting failures into phony successes.

The White House released photos of Obama working with federal workers on Sandy. How special; the demagogue strikes again. We still want answers on Benghazi.

Forum List

Back