Where Was Latin America When 52 US Citizens Were Trappen in Iran for 444 Days?

[
you make up the weirdest things in your head.

A Christian once told an atheist:

"You are like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat, that is not there!"

The atheist replied:

" But sir! YOU are like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat, that is not there. The trouble is......you found it!"

Pssst ... c'mere bud ....:eusa_shifty:.... Jillian's not a Christian you fuckwit.:lol:

there is that pertinent fact. lol..

A Christian once told an atheist:

"You are like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat, that is not there!"

The atheist replied:

" But sir! YOU are like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat, that is not there. The trouble is......you found it!"

Pssst ... c'mere bud ....:eusa_shifty:.... Jillian's not a Christian you fuckwit.:lol:

there is that pertinent fact. lol..

:lol:

[no hes not.....he is a bigot.....and he does not particularly care for Vets either....so that makes him AN ASSHOLE.....right up there with Yukon and Douger....

What makes you so patriotic. You support Mexicans invading the US and stealing from poor Americans.

Did your Dr Who dolly make a date with GI Joe?

[no hes not.....he is a bigot.....and he does not particularly care for Vets either....so that makes him AN ASSHOLE.....right up there with Yukon and Douger....

What makes you so patriotic. You support Mexicans invading the US and stealing from poor Americans.

Did your Dr Who dolly make a date with GI Joe?

no i dont you dumbass....see this is what i mean about no one taking you seriously....show me where in any of our previous Posts i support the Illegals coming here.....im sure all your going to be able to show is me calling out your Bigotry and calling you a dumbass for complaining about your pathetic life and not doing something about it.....but as far as supporting Illegals.....you will never be able to show where i support them,cause i dont.....go ahead dipshit....you made the accusation,now prove it....your pathetic dignity is on the line....

[no i dont you dumbass....see this is what i mean about no one taking you seriously....show me where in any of our previous Posts i support the Illegals coming here.....im sure all your going to be able to show is me calling out your Bigotry and calling you a dumbass for complaining about your pathetic life and not doing something about it.....but as far as supporting Illegals.....you will never be able to show where i support them,cause i dont.....go ahead dipshit....you made the accusation,now prove it....your pathetic dignity is on the line....

OHHHHH! I see you think that defending the US against invading Mexicans is a game.

BTW, you stupid fuck, when you run out of 4 letter words, why not just give up. You lost a few weeks ago! You're just too dumb to see it.

[no i dont you dumbass....see this is what i mean about no one taking you seriously....show me where in any of our previous Posts i support the Illegals coming here.....im sure all your going to be able to show is me calling out your Bigotry and calling you a dumbass for complaining about your pathetic life and not doing something about it.....but as far as supporting Illegals.....you will never be able to show where i support them,cause i dont.....go ahead dipshit....you made the accusation,now prove it....your pathetic dignity is on the line....

OHHHHH! I see you think that defending the US against invading Mexicans is a game.

BTW, you stupid fuck, when you run out of 4 letter words, why not just give up. You lost a few weeks ago! You're just too dumb to see it.

still cant prove it i see?......what 4 letter words by the way?....

Boy, are you dense!

am i?....what for letter words?.....here is what i said to you before you made your brilliant comment....the 4 letter words are bolded.....

now which ones?.....

Last edited:
Boy, are you dense!

am i?....what for letter words?.....here is what i said to you before you made your brilliant comment....the 4 letter words are bolded.....

now which ones?.....

Can anyone out there tell this genius what a "four letter word" means?
This is just too pathetic!:tongue:

Boy, are you dense!

now which ones?.....

what four letter word DUMBass?....are you that FUCKing stupid?.....

[
what four letter word DUMBass?....are you that FUCKing stupid?.....[/quote]

Why don't you just GOOGLE "four letter words"! You gotta be 8 years old!

ok well im not 8 so that means i cant do it.....so your the one who made this claim,not google,so i want you to tell me fuckhead.....what four letter words are you talking about?....back up your fucking claims asshole....

ok well im not 8 so that means i cant do it.....so your the one who made this claim,not google,so i want you to tell me fuckhead.....what four letter words are you talking about?....back up your fucking claims asshole....

You must be the laziest pinhead with a keyboard!
Four-letter word - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

awww does Bullfighter not like the 4 letter words?.....to harsh for his sensative bigot ears?.....tough shit asswipe.....:lol:

[

awww does Bullfighter not like the 4 letter words?.....to harsh for his sensative bigot ears?.....tough shit asswipe.....:lol:

Now how many four-letter words was that AND am I talking figuratively or literally?

TICK......TICK.......TICK......

Forum List

Back