Where Was Latin America When 52 US Citizens Were Trappen in Iran for 444 Days?

Which was worse:

Being down in a mine as a miner who is used to being in that enviroment for 69 days

or

Being an American held captive by insane American hating Iranians for 444 days?

Why should Americans jump for joy when REAL Americans remember how little Latin America has contributed to our troubles. We should never forget!

We had Reagan to negotiate with the terrorists and pay them off. Who needed Latin America?

How did Carter do? :)

Which was worse:

Being down in a mine as a miner who is used to being in that enviroment for 69 days

or

Why should Americans jump for joy when REAL Americans remember how little Latin America has contributed to our troubles. We should never forget!

Are you comparing the trapped miners to Hostages taken in Iran?

Really?

Watch what will happen next. They will be on every talk show TeleMundo has. They will be celibrities! Why? What do they do? That is my point?

If a fireman saves a old lady from a burning building, does the old lady become a hero?

Which was worse:

or

We had Reagan to negotiate with the terrorists and pay them off. Who needed Latin America?
That's where the money came from. An asshole named Ollie had a little war to pay for it. That and a nice highway/airstrip so the CIA could get the coke to the LAPD for distribution.

Which was worse:

or

How about fellow human beings being glad that the miners were rescued, regardless of ethnicity or political persuasion?

Which was worse:

or

How about fellow human beings being glad that the miners were rescued, regardless of ethnicity or political persuasion?

Bullfighter is a satirist. Relax.

Which was worse:

or

Are you comparing the trapped miners to Hostages taken in Iran?

Really?

Watch what will happen next. They will be on every talk show TeleMundo has. They will be celibrities! Why? What do they do? That is my point?

If a fireman saves a old lady from a burning building, does the old lady become a hero?

The real Heros are the ones who went down there to rescue them. IMO :)

[

(Fade in):

Glory glory hallelujah!
Glory glory hallelujah!
Glory glory hallelujah!
Let's have a bowl of Chili and watch the news!

(Do they eat Chili in Chile?)

Last edited:
Which was worse:

or

So how about those miners in China and Russia?

Which was worse:

or

What does this word "trappen" mean?

You still here? You get shot down so much I ought to change your userID to Clay Pigeon. :lol:

Which was worse:

or

What does this word "trappen" mean?

You still here? You get shot down so much I ought to change your userID to Clay Pigeon. :lol:

shouldn't you be asking that question of the racist trash who started the O/P?

[e]

poor racist nutbar. i feel bad for you.

you should try making something of yourself. you'd hate less.

for real.

It must be nice to live in your little fantasy Disneyland, where all the Mexicans are humble servants bowing to your every need.

[
you make up the weirdest things in your head.

A Christian once told an atheist:

"You are like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat, that is not there!"

The atheist replied:

" But sir! YOU are like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat, that is not there. The trouble is......you found it!"

[
you make up the weirdest things in your head.

A Christian once told an atheist:

"You are like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat, that is not there!"

The atheist replied:

" But sir! YOU are like a blind man, in a dark room, looking for a black cat, that is not there. The trouble is......you found it!"

Pssst ... c'mere bud ....:eusa_shifty:.... Jillian's not a Christian you fuckwit.:lol:

Forum List

Back