Where Was Latin America When 52 US Citizens Were Trappen in Iran for 444 Days?

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
Which was worse:

Being down in a mine as a miner who is used to being in that enviroment for 69 days

or

Being an American held captive by insane American hating Iranians for 444 days?

Why should Americans jump for joy when REAL Americans remember how little Latin America has contributed to our troubles. We should never forget!

Back then ? Being slaughtered by CIA directed death squads in bed with CIA installed dictators.Your current Nazi, Gates, was a head honcho.The Latinos were in a scenario not unlike the people in the middle east are now.Imperialist opression.

You wouldn't know any of that because you're a fucking brainwashed murkin, and I expect from the south. I doubt your from Texas because you can read and write.
Other than that, you're just another murkin B00B.

Woah! Bullfighter makes a move into the top tier of amateur troll class, Bob!

It's a good start, but let's see how the play pans out, Bill.

• Banned
Back then ? Being slaughtered by CIA directed death squads in bed with CIA installed dictators.Your current Nazi, Gates, was a head honcho.The Latinos were in a scenario not unlike the people in the middle east are now.Imperialist opression.

You wouldn't know any of that because you're a fucking brainwashed murkin, and I expect from the south. I doubt your from Texas because you can read and write.

And this is how you defend those miners who basically sat around doing nothing for 69 days?

Of course, Americans don't expect too much from a people that had to be dragged into a civilized world while kicking and screaming in their feathered costumes.

Latin America? It was right where it's always been. South of the United States and Canada in the Western Hemisphere.

Latin_America_very_large.gif

I take it geography isn't your strong suit either, Bullshitter?

Which was worse:

Being down in a mine as a miner who is used to being in that enviroment for 69 days

or

Why should Americans jump for joy when REAL Americans remember how little Latin America has contributed to our troubles. We should never forget!

One has nothing to do with the other.

I'm cool with ranting, really I am, but try to make sense.

Which was worse:

or

I notice they didn't help out when the Titanic sunk either

And this is how you defend those miners who basically sat around doing nothing for 69 days?

Of course, Americans don't expect too much from a people that had to be dragged into a civilized world while kicking and screaming in their feathered costumes.

Of course, posters don't expect much from other posters who make really dumb generalized statements and threads like this.

Which was worse:

or

I didn't know it was a competition. You sound so whiney.....

Which was worse:

or

No doubt many were being brutalized by the US backed dictators.....

But there is little to compare between miners trapped underground, and hostages taken by force.

Which was worse:

or

lol

Latin America? It was right where it's always been. South of the United States and Canada in the Western Hemisphere.

Too bad Latinos keep forgetting that too.

[

So it's OK when Americans have to fight all the wars around the world but we shouldn't expect help from Latinos because they are too busy breeding like rats.

The people who have died in the Mexican drug wars so far don't even come close to the casualties the US suffers in real wars.

For some reason in my head, I always think of Chile as being WEST of Maine.

And here it is EAST of Maine! Go figger!

Which was worse:

or

What does this word "trappen" mean?

[

So it's OK when Americans have to fight all the wars around the world but we shouldn't expect help from Latinos because they are too busy breeding like rats.

The people who have died in the Mexican drug wars so far don't even come close to the casualties the US suffers in real wars.

WTF are you talking about, we get help from the Latino population every day? Oh you mean help maintaining our empire through the military. Well I can tell you that there are many Latinos doing just that.

The people in Mexico who have my sympathies are the innocent victims caught in the crossfire and cross-hair of our misguided drug law. Much like the many innocent Iraqis caught in the cross-hair of our interventionist policies.

For some reason in my head, I always think of Chile as being WEST of Maine.

And here it is EAST of Maine! Go figger!

They also have blazing hot sun in the north and snow caps in the south.

Which was worse:

or

We had Reagan to negotiate with the terrorists and pay them off. Who needed Latin America?

Which was worse:

or

Are you comparing the trapped miners to Hostages taken in Iran?

Really?

Forum List

Back