Where to travel in spring?

L

lilywhite

Spring is coming. Where would you love to travel?

A friend recommended The New York Botanical Garden to me, but it's a little bit far from my home.

Depends on where your from lily and how far you want to travel. Yes, the gardens would be nice to visit. Me, I am stuck here for Spring, but summer I head to Florida for a week.

That would depend on you. From where you are, how far are you willing to travel? How long can you stay? What is it you want to experience from this travel? Do you want to learn something from it? Relax? Tours?

Speaking of traveling, a few years back this couple went on a honeymoon to Hawaii. They were there for two weeks. Now, I have no interest in Hawaii but if I did go, it would only be for one reason and one reason only - the Arizona. But this couple spent the entire two weeks on the beach???? They went to Hawaii to get a nice tan??? No sightseeing, no volcano tours! - Nothing but sand and beach.
They lived very close to Florida and said they spend the thousands and thousands on their Hawaiian vacation to go someplace tropical.

Is it me? Or was this madness?

Forum List

Back