Where To Go, and How To Get There...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Absolutely incredible scenery, oh yeah, and the view ain't bad either... :thup:

0o0_001.jpg

JOKER96BRAVO said:
:wtf: Where's the hot chick that should be on the back of it????

They wanted to hook me up with a party girl named Jill. I told them no. I don't ride someone on the back unless it's a dire emergency. So now I'm known as picky... so what else is new... :D

Holy shit no1... there's nothing on it that indicates make, but I'm guessing Ducati? Simply because it still has the red rims on it, and the engine configuration looks like Ducati.

Am I right?

Pale Rider said:
Holy shit no1... there's nothing on it that indicates make, but I'm guessing Ducati? Simply because it still has the red rims on it, and the engine configuration looks like Ducati.

Am I right?

Once can read 'ducati' on the tank if one looks closely.

Ducati Monster...800cc, if I recall. :)

Pale Rider said:

Am I right?

Yeah, she's a duc. Monster 900.

-=d=- said:
Once can read 'ducati' on the tank if one looks closely.

Ducati Monster...800cc, if I recall. :)

Aaaaaaaahh... you're right. I see it now.

no1tovote4 said:
You don't want those things to be too obvious ya know.

When I came back that day from riding to the warehouse, (the nice little Deluxe in the picture is a company bike I was riding), this girl, Lori, who works in the warehouse, her son was there was his Suzuki Hayabusa. They encouraged me to ride it even though I said I didn't want to. I'd read enough about wheel stands in any gear by shear power up... so... I don't quite know how to put it into words here... but... UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!! If you're into power and speed, buy a Hayabusa. They're about half the price of a Harley anyway. But if you're into cruising and style, a Harley is the shit. There's nothing else like it. I got more "nice bike"-s on that Deluxe that day than any other bike I ever recall riding. I'm waiting for this contest to be over, and a Deluxe is what they're giving away. If I don't win one, I'm buying one.

Of course there'll be some changes...

g_soFLSTN_e_dom_c19_s1.jpg

Pale Rider said:
When I came back that day from riding to the warehouse, (the nice little Deluxe in the picture is a company bike I was riding), this girl, Lori, who works in the warehouse, her son was there was his Suzuki Hayabusa. They encouraged me to ride it even though I said I didn't want to. I'd read enough about wheel stands in any gear by shear power up... so... I don't quite know how to put it into words here... but... UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE!!! If you're into power and speed, buy a Hayabusa. They're about half the price of a Harley anyway. But if you're into cruising and style, a Harley is the shit. There's nothing else like it. I got more "nice bike"-s on that Deluxe that day than any other bike I ever recall riding. I'm waiting for this contest to be over, and a Deluxe is what they're giving away. If I don't win one, I'm buying one.

Of course there'll be some changes...

Yeah, I was trying to find a happy medium, that's why I went for the naked bike. The seating is more upright than the speedsters, it has more pickup than the cruisers, the cornering is magnificent, the shocks are tight.

I like Ducati because there are more ways to personalize the bike. :)

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, I was trying to find a happy medium, that's why I went for the naked bike. The seating is more upright than the speedsters, it has more pickup than the cruisers, the cornering is magnificent, the shocks are tight.

I like Ducati because there are more ways to personalize the bike. :)

Hey, your Duc is a nice looking ride no doubt, and yes, one should like their ride. One of the cool things about biking is, even good friends that agree on almost everything, get them talking about bikes and you'll hear two very different things. Everybody's got a different look they want for their ride. It's fucking cool... :rock:

Pale Rider said:
Hey, your Duc is a nice looking ride no doubt, and yes, one should like their ride. One of the cool things about biking is, even good friends that agree on almost everything, get them talking about bikes and you'll hear two very different things. Everybody's got a different look they want for their ride. It's fucking cool... :rock:

Hell Yeah! :rock:

Next project is getting an old classic Harley and rebuilding her until she is mine. Something nice and comfortable.

no1tovote4 said:
Hell Yeah! :rock:

Next project is getting an old classic Harley and rebuilding her until she is mine. Something nice and comfortable.

Panheads are my favorite. This nice little Duo Glide, (meaning it has front and rear suspension), was my favorite when I took Early Model Harley Davidson at MMI...

MMI0009.JPG

Forum List

Back