Where to eat in NYC

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I am always on the hunt for great places to eat in NYC and it seems as if we have quite a few NYC dwellers here. Any one have some favorite spots you want to share?

Carmines on 44th in the theater district.

Best restaurant in the city.

Bring your appetite.

• Banned
Aperitivo - 56th bet. 5th & 6th. 212-765-5155

It is the best unknown restaurant in NYC on the west side, in my opinion....if you have a lot of money to spend! :)

The veal chop is the best of the best, about 3 inches thick. The pasta dishes are also authentic and wonderful, no matter what you choose....it is very small, maybe 20 tables, so it is not loud and crazy, you have to make reservations, especially if you are eating late, which most business people do.

For lunch, I would recommend the Stage door Deli.....the corn beef on rye, it is at least 5 inches high! You will have to share it, because it can not be eaten by one person alone! Matt and I sat near Howie Mandel the last time we ate there! It is on Broadway and around 49th street I believe....

Stage Door Deli
1600 Broadway, New York, NY 10019-7413 (212) 262-4817

I'm partial to Balthazar for french bistro and Cipriani Downtown for contemporary italian and cool people watching.

for deli -- 2nd Ave Deli if that's your druthers.

greek -- milos on 55th st.

breakfast on the quick... Manatus in the West Village.'

and make sure you hit Pinkberry for frozen yogurt.

I'm sure i'll think of a bunch of others.

Last edited:
Niiiiiiice

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdVLJhWhnyQ[/ame]

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:]

Attachments

• $NYC.jpg
    $NYC.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I am always on the hunt for great places to eat in NYC and it seems as if we have quite a few NYC dwellers here. Any one have some favorite spots you want to share?
Try any restaurant on restaurant row. You can't go wrong. Little Italy has many pleasant surprises too. I do miss the NYC eating experience. Bobby Van's, Keen's, Spark's are great steakhouses.

Try any restaurant on restaurant row. You can't go wrong. Little Italy has many pleasant surprises too. I do miss the NYC eating experience. Bobby Van's, Keen's, Spark's are great steakhouses.

sparks is my favorite steakhouse in nyc... almost as good as dino and harry's in hoboken.

sparks is my favorite steakhouse in nyc... almost as good as dino and harry's in hoboken.

Sparks?

Isn't that where Castellano got it some time ago?

I will keep that one in mind if I am ever back in the metro area.

New Topics

Forum List

Back